Thread: BDSM: Bootlickers, Do-Gooders, Shoespitters & Everyone In The Middle

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default BDSM: Bootlickers, Do-Gooders, Shoespitters & Everyone In The Middle

ADVISORY WARNING:
    So I have a question for you: What if American politicians settled their debates inside of a wrestling ring as opposed to a podium? What if they aired their beliefs, grievances and rumors about one another via promos rather than by speeches or misleading and insinuating political advertisements?

Hi, my name is Rad, and I'd like to answer all of your questions and more for you the best way that I can. While I am admittedly a slightly left-leaning moderate and I know that politics can be quite the divisive topic, I aim to write this project in as much of a bipartisan manner as creatively possible. Please note that the aim of this project is both to be humorous and fun: THIS IS SATIRE, PEOPLE. Just like South Park or The Onion, everyone involved here is a target and NO ONE is 100% safe from my creative wrath. Also note that if you have a problem or take issue with anything I've written, then tough luck, snowflake - this isn't the World Issues forum, so please keep the debates off of my page and try to enjoy this work of fiction.

As a quick assurance to moderators, I will be complying within the guidelines of Fan Fic rules and overall forum rules in general. Though I myself and this project are very anti-P.C., you will not be seeing anything TOO incendiary or profane here. This project is very much meant to be tongue-in-cheek and merely playing on the ridiculousness that is my country's political spectrum in the current day and age. That all being said, I repeat - this isn't meant to divide or stir up trouble, it's meant to make you laugh and hopefully be entertained. If I fail you in that regard, THEN you have every right to be offended and are free to air your grievances as you see fit. Otherwise, please kindly shut the hell up and enjoy the most honest version of the shitshow that is the world of US politics. You have OFFICIALLY been warned!

LIST OF CHAMPIONSHIPS

- BDSM Presidential Title
    - BDSM Senatorial Title
    - BDSM Gubernational Title
    - BDSM Caucus Titles
    - BDSM Third Party Title

LIST OF CURRENT ROSTER
    - To Be Decided -

LIST OF PAY-PER-VIEWS
    - Royal Referendum (January)
    - Fastlane To Freedom (February)
    - Martial Law (March)
    - PoliticalMania (April)
    - Civil Disobedience (May)
    - Political Incorrectness (June)
    - Battle Of The Bureaucrats (July)
    - SocialSlam (August)
    - Clash Of Constituents (September)
    - Rocktober The Vote (October)
    - Summit Series (November)
    - TLC: Territorial Legislation & Census (December)

LIST OF SHOWS

- BDSM Monday Night Memorandum
    - BDSM Friday Night Filibuster

LIST OF STAFF
    Commentary:
    - Wolf Blitzer & Rush Limbaugh (Memorandum)
    - Anderson Cooper & Alex Jones (Filibuster)

WCW - A Wrestling Wiki \\ WWE - Smackdown vs. Raw (w/The Dazz)
    "If Shakespeare was alive today he would be writing wrestling shows." - Chris Jericho

Banned

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: BDSM: Bootlickers, Do-Gooders, Shoespitters & Everyone In The Middle

Shit, with a name like this, I figured it was gonna be another @PI gimmick. I'm mildly intrigued.

Thread Information