Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bonesaw's opinions

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bonesaw's opinions

Holy shit. Are you guy's really this uninformed?

Okay then...

Lets start with who owns the media. Get ready to be smartened up.

http://tapnewswire.com/2015/10/six-j...-worlds-media/
    http://www.texemarrs.com/jews_own_hollywood.htm
    https://socioecohistory.wordpress.co...-worlds-media/
    http://diversitycollective.blogspot....max-results=17

Assholes.

Do a google.media search "Jewish media" and just follow the rabbit hole down.
    Read my essay on why, for the past 10 years wrestling sucks.

http://8bitelbowsmash.blogspot.com/2...planation.html

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Presidential Campaign

I want to say something else.

I don't hate any particular race. What I hate is- garbage-culture being pushed into my life and into my kid's lives. Gold teeth. Rap music about murder, prostitution and drugs. Superficial giant gold chains, pumping out offspring then not caring for them, deliberately not educating yourself, pissing in the hallways of your own apartment building, rape...all that shit. Yeah, that's what I hate. Should I bring up some statistics?

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean if I search "Jewish media" I'll find a bunch of white supremacist sites that spout your same bullshit?

I'll remember that next time.

So you don't hate a race, but I feel like singled out all the stereotypes of a particular race (and not to mention every attack on Jews you've made).

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

vCash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not keeping my posts in a thread about bonesaw.
    Last edited by The Hypeman; 11-06-2016 at 03:24 PM.

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So much of that I don't want to touch but it does reek a little of personal experiences, particularly the pissing in hallways bit. Again, all you seem to be doing is tarring an entire group of people with one brush. I almost feel like i'm talking to Stan Smith in the episode where he searches for a best friend, to paraphrase

"A time when the white males had all the power instead of just most of it" "Yeah, I hate how we only have most of the power"

I'll ask again as well, how is Trump going to save America, what makes him the better choice?

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lived in a dorm where a bunch of white college kids pissed in the halls every weekend.

vCash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not keeping my posts in a thread about bonesaw.
    Last edited by The Hypeman; 11-06-2016 at 03:24 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Hypeman View Post
    Proof that Jewish hallway pissing has spread to whites, they probably saw it on Disney Channel in the 90s.
    That explains all of dreidels ...

Banned

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're pissing dreidels? That can't be healthy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    So you're doing your best to ignore Bonesaw's posts too?

People have a right to an opinion that you don't have the right to yours. I'm not sure what your problem is here, that you want to say Black Lives Matter is bad and you don't want people to disagree with you? C'mon. You're talking about social media where the trolls live. That's not a place for real discussion, it's a place for trolls who live under the bridge. Do you need me to tell you that you have the right to your opinion? Or do you need people to tell you you're right? Because you aren't going to hear the second one all the time no matter your skin color.

Except there's nothing new about this stereotype in the least. The type of women (or womyn, as they may prefer) are so few and far between that I've never met one (though I did know a chick with a shaved head that wouldn't wear deodorant, but she was cool with me so apparently not a man hater). You're talking about a lunatic fringe of people as if they are the majority, exactly how you thought RT was calling all White people racist except he wasn't.

I know you're kind of a shy guy with limited world experience off the computer screen from your time posting here, but stop believing the shit you read on social media sites and right wing blogs and try to find examples of this in your real life.
    There's nothing to "believe" or not believe about what I'm reading on social media. I'm talking about ACTUAL PEOPLE and their comments, not just "right wing blogs". Some are people I don't know personally just commenting on certain articles/pages and some are people who I am friends with on Facebook who I know through school/work, etc. I live in and grew up in one of the most racially-diverse towns on Long Island. Even teachers in my school district growing up would tell us how they've never taught at a district as diverse as the town that I am from - white, black, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Asian, Christian, Jewish, gay, straight, etc. I know it might sound cliche, but I grew up around and was friends with people of pretty much any background you can imagine. Everyone was friends with everyone in my school. Racism/prejudice was NEVER tolerated and we all just learned to be friends with each other and treat each other as humans.

Yet more so than ever, within the last couple of years, I've seen these same people (some of whom used to be friends of mine) posting their race-baiting articles on Facebook or making posts/comments that paint white people in some type of negative light. So just because they aren't saying these things directly to my face in person, doesn't make it any less real.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jericho View Post
    I lived in a dorm where a bunch of white college kids pissed in the halls every weekend.
    Seconded. I worked as an RA and eventually security in my dorm building. The white people were always the worst.

Immigrants and minorities of every race and creed were respectful, clean, proud to be there, involved in events, everything. Yeah there were one or two bad ones but the numbers paled in comparison to the amount of privileged, white locals that partied constantly, broke shit, pissed and threw up in the stairs, played their music too loud, set off the fire alarm, were disrespectful...I could go on.

vCash
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yet more so than ever, within the last couple of years, I've seen these same people (some of whom used to be friends of mine) posting their race-baiting articles on Facebook or making posts/comments that paint white people in some type of negative light. So just because they aren't saying these things directly to my face in person, doesn't make it any less real.
    Except of course it does. Everyone's social media is primarily made up of people they know and have liked at some point or another, and yet everyone's social media newsfeed is made up of the same shit. I have so many people that I know to be good people posting racist half-truths on Facebook that I can't count them. Social media has given half-truths more credence and it does so in a destructive way to society. So when you talk about man hating new age feminists that reads like some hate mongering facebook share, not reality where those women barely exist.

Computers make people more likely to believe stupid things and ramp up emotions to make it ok to respond to people in a more hateful way than they would otherwise. So don't post about Black Lives Matter being awful unless you're prepared for being told something negative about white people too.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's funny how Bonesaw hates the negative aspects black culture when men who think like him are directly responsible for it. This is what happens when you treat a group of people like animals, then deny them quality jobs and education for 300+ years. 60 years of integration simply isn't long enough to reverse the damage done by people like you, Bonesaw.

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Killer View Post
    It's funny how Bonesaw hates the negative aspects black culture when men who think like him are directly responsible for it. This is what happens when you treat a group of people like animals, then deny them quality jobs and education for 300+ years. 60 years of integration simply isn't long enough to reverse the damage done by people like you, Bonesaw.
    First of all, this thing being "done" to minorities has been "done" to them by Democrats.

You think Trump is lying when he says they only show up for election time and disappear for 4 years? It's so naive to blame white people for everything, but pin Bonesaw as the ignorant one.

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the problem with the tone of modern day politics.
    As offensive Bonesaws comments were to you, it's the sneering response that pushes them further and more radically to the right.

No conversations just labels.

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are people shocked at Bonesaw's views? He stated his philosophy long ago and held to it. I do not agree with him at all, but he has a right to his views and wanting to protect his kid. I would have killed for my step-daughters.

And while I do not buy into the Zionist side of his argument, the media literally is controlled by five companies now I believe. These companies have massive influential powers that can have dangerous effects. When Calvin Kline promoted the heroin chic look, anorexia rates skyrocketed. Every time I news discussed a suicide (and not call it an accident) suicide rates shoot up as do things like car crashes, accidental falls and other forms of suicide that will not look like suicide on an insurance claim. Report the results of a boxing contest heavily and domestic violence rates go up as well as assault. Hell, thirty years ago everyone smoked, now the media turned on smoking it is almost banned everywhere.

I vote Democrat because I feel people should have the right to choose what media they consume, but there is a good case to be made that family values are declining greatly because of the media portraying it to be "cool" to be deviant, glorifying drugs, sex and violence.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

@Foos

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iNCY View Post
    This is the problem with the tone of modern day politics.
    As offensive Bonesaws comments were to you, it's the sneering response that pushes them further and more radically to the right.

No conversations just labels.
    You tell me what part of Bonesaw's post was open to a conversation or a free flow of ideas.

This idea that all opinions are valid and we should respect everyone's opinion is pure bullshit. His viewpoints have zero merit and they're dangerous and borderline crazy. Period.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a reason why homosexuality is so controversial.

If homosexuality meant: people who really, really like playing checkers, nobody would care. However, that's not what it means. No matter how you try to rationalize it homosexuality is a deviation from the natural and necessary act of procreation. You know- procreation? That thing that is the reason why YOU exist and keeps the species going, for what ever little it matters? Then, factor in, that on the men's side, homosexuality often come packaged with SODOMY. Men sticking their erect penises in other men's hairy assholes. The very hole from which some of the most vile substance comes from in human shit.

I swear this gets forgotten and lost on people's minds sometimes and it needs to the pointed out that, that is what we are talking about. Its dirty and disgusting and I will never be "okay" with it. Under normal circumstances, I would be able to quietly accept that this sickening form of sexuality is out there, but we are now at a point in our society where homosexuality is being glorified and promoted almost every where you turn- even children's programming. And again, who owns Disney and Nickelodeon?

Oh, and uh, how about that fantastic display by the king of the black people, hand-picked by Hillary and the Democrats to represent and bolster her campaign of "stronger together" with Jay-Z dropping "nigga" two dozen times and F-bombs every other word! How progressive! What a shining example of unity shown there. Awesome culture you have there. I can't wait to sign my kids up to Hillary's philosophy with that one!

Fucking phony degenerate pieces of garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by System View Post
    The leaks get creepier everyday, especially the heated pool stuff.
    I spent over an hour last night reading the emails that were weeded out that seemed to all be laced with code words- code words that imply some seriously evil shit. I read them, hardly believing what I was reading...it was eerie and I spent the rest of the night in an ominous mood.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty clear what you're against, Mr Saw, but what are you FOR that is ACTUALLY under attack ?
    In this post you attack gays, sodomy (I assume you abhor hetero anal sex as well, from your remarks) and rap culture.

Gays certainly don't object to straights having straight sex, so if that's your thing (you siad you have 3 kids IIRC, so I'd guess yes) ...
    Gays are for marriage. Not forced marriage. Or sham marriage.
    Rap culture doesn't seem to demand that , say, oldies or metal fans give up their music.

And as for "code words", reading a few pages of any internet chat room (including this one) can easily be interpreted as implying some "seriously evil shit" should Trump not win.

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post

If homosexuality meant: people who really, really like playing checkers, nobody would care. However, that's not what it means. No matter how you try to rationalize it homosexuality is a deviation from the natural and necessary act of procreation. You know- procreation? That thing that is the reason why YOU exist and keeps the species going, for what ever little it matters? Then, factor in, that on the men's side, homosexuality often come packaged with SODOMY. Men sticking their erect penises in other men's hairy assholes. The very hole from which some of the most vile substance comes from in human shit.

I swear this gets forgotten and lost on people's minds sometimes and it needs to the pointed out that, that is what we are talking about. Its dirty and disgusting and I will never be "okay" with it. Under normal circumstances, I would be able to quietly accept that this sickening form of sexuality is out there, but we are now at a point in our society where homosexuality is being glorified and promoted almost every where you turn- even children's programming. And again, who owns Disney and Nickelodeon?

Oh, and uh, how about that fantastic display by the king of the black people, hand-picked by Hillary and the Democrats to represent and bolster her campaign of "stronger together" with Jay-Z dropping "nigga" two dozen times and F-bombs every other word! How progressive! What a shining example of unity shown there. Awesome culture you have there. I can't wait to sign my kids up to Hillary's philosophy with that one!

Fucking phony degenerate pieces of garbage.

I spent over an hour last night reading the emails that were weeded out that seemed to all be laced with code words- code words that imply some seriously evil shit. I read them, hardly believing what I was reading...it was eerie and I spent the rest of the night in an ominous mood.
    Ironically you contradicted yourself in this post: the most vile stuff you spew isn't coming from your asshole.

I do want to clarify something: it sounds like you actually want homosexuality to be outlawed, not just that your anti-gay marriage. Is that accurate?

Banned

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plus, as much as you talk about homosexuality being "unnatural", there are a shitton of gay animals in the wild.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OldBobNOLA View Post
    Pretty clear what you're against, Mr Saw, but what are you FOR that is ACTUALLY under attack ?
    Traditional Family Values.

Gays certainly don't object to straights having straight sex
    This actually made me laugh.

Rap in general ties directly into the real-world destructiveness of black culture.

And as for "code words", reading a few pages of any internet chat room (including this one) can easily be interpreted as implying some "seriously evil shit" should Trump not win.
    I don't think you even know what we are talking about on this subject. What we are talking about has nothing to do with Donald Trump and more to do with getting a glimpse- like looking through a slit into some back room used by the ultra-rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jericho View Post
    Ironically you contradicted yourself in this post: the most vile stuff you spew isn't coming from your asshole.

I do want to clarify something: it sounds like you actually want homosexuality to be outlawed, not just that your anti-gay marriage. Is that accurate?
    I want it to stop being glorified on television and influencing kids. I want it to be quieted up and not made out to be like it is totally normal and that everyone needs to accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth View Post
    Plus, as much as you talk about homosexuality being "unnatural", there are a shitton of gay animals in the wild.
    Animals also eat their own shit and their young.

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing says traditional family values like adultery, multiple divorces and grabbing women by the pussy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Homosexuality is never going to be pushed back to being a fringe topic. It is mainstream and there's nothing wrong with that. It's not a choice; kids aren't going to become gay because they're exposed to it. Instead, they're going to be taught tolerance.

There is no decline of the white straight male; there is a push for equality for everyone. This is a good thing. Teaching your kids anything else is atrocious.

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post

This is where I have a problem with you. You think that homosexuality is unnatural because of "procreation", but has it ever occurred to you that it might be nature's way of controlling the population? And what about men/women who are infertile? Should we not tolerate them either because they can't reproduce? The world is overpopulated enough as it is, so we should be THANKING gay couples for wanting to get married and adopt children who have no homes.

It seems like your true issue with homosexuality is that the thought of 2 men having sex grosses you out. Which is fine. No one is telling you that you should be jerking off to gay porn. But you don't have the right to dictate how others live their lives. If you are so worried about your kids becoming gay because they see 2 characters on a tv show who are gay, then I just really don't know what to tell you...it is abundantly clear that people do not choose who they are attracted to. No one who is truly heterosexual becomes homosexual because they are exposed to gay people. And when people are defending homosexuality, they are really just defending the fact that 2 consenting adults have a right to do whatever they want with each other.

Most people on your level of homophobia have some type of subconscious fear that they themselves may be gay or have some type of attraction to those of the same sex. And so their logic subconsciously is "if we make all the gay people hide or go away, who will be there to tempt me?". Those who are truly comfortable with themselves and are open-minded don't really care what other adults do as long as they aren't hurting anyone.

Thread Information