Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: The Fed Thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Fed Thread

I've tried copying Kid Jericho's format from his LSW thread for my UFC fed and also my UWF: Survival thread on another forum(haven't posted the shows, got them about halfway done). He pulls this style off really well but for me it just doesn't get my juices flowing. I like to elaborate on entrances/walk outs, the atmosphere and feeling in the arena, all the little details of the matches move by move. It takes a lot longer to write this way, big dense shows with walls of text but anything less just doesn't get my adrenaline going. Just not the right style for me.

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
    I've tried copying Kid Jericho's format from his LSW thread for my UFC fed and also my UWF: Survival thread on another forum(haven't posted the shows, got them about halfway done). He pulls this style off really well but for me it just doesn't get my juices flowing. I like to elaborate on entrances/walk outs, the atmosphere and feeling in the arena, all the little details of the matches move by move, I like reading feds written like this but writing this way just kinda takes the fun out of fan fic. Just not my style I guess.
    I totally get this. For me it's a way to still write and be mindful of how much bandwidth I actually have to do so. Perfect world I'd still write full shows.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

vCash
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You hit such a sweet spot with LSW, nice and easy to read stuff while still having that big feel, so tightly booked. I just don't have the drive or the time to grind out those big shows anymore. I'm going to read through LSW some more and try harder to copy it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The aftermath of Wrestling Extravaganza PRIME Present Action PAK is completed, and posted check it out. A few debuts, a confrontation between Paul Heyman & Tommy Dreamer, Dustin Rhodes calling out Bray Wyatt, The Elites make an appearance, a legend debut in PRIME, and the official main event for the next PRIME pay per view WAR have been revealed check it out!

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it's been a few months, but I've been lurking and reading. After a little break from WSW (life just seems to get in the way doesn't it....) I'm ready to hop back in. Currently, I'm tinkering with some formatting styles--the full long form style is what I have always done, but I'm going to go to a more abridged format for Ignition and save the long form for the specials.

I hope everyone is doing well, and I hope you join me as WSW continues the ride. I've set my eyes on the prize, and I want to win some hardware at next year's Fan Fic Awards!

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something's cooking on this end, people.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

X-RATED is complete check it out, see a few matches and a surprise appearance by a certain "Lucha star"

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well after a brief absence, the newest edition of Ignition is up. I used a new format for this show, a brief, bullet point style that was inspired by LSW. Take a look and let me know what you think. Feels great to be writing again, and now off to start pounding out Seize the Day!

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Source: PrimeisWrestling.com

ACTION PAK PREVIEW

This week PRIME Present Action PAK is going to take place at Athens, Ohio in the Convocation Center! Last week we saw a few debuts, major announcements of the main event for the next pay per view WAR, and now what is going to happen this week on Action PAK? Last week on X-RATED one of the star from Lucha Underground Pentagon Dark invaded at X-RATED attacked Air Boom, and he injured Matt Sydal's arm we still don't know the reason why Pentagon Dark invaded last week but we do know and hoping we will find out the update status on Matt Sydal's injury.

Matt Hardy has Be The Brand Challenge last week on both ACTION PAK, and X-RATED last week which we already know what is the Be The Brand Challenge now. He announce last week on X-RATED that he will have another Be The Brand Challenge again this week on Action PAK who is going to take his Be The Brand Challenge? Which option is he going to choose for the Be The Brand Challenge? Will he choose to be part of the Matt Hardy Brand? OR will he choose to be his own brand? Plus what happen last week on Action PAK that the general manager Adam Copeland makes the match that TJ Wilson will wrestle against "The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson one on one. There is more we also see KENTA make his debut when he make the save to Hiroshi Tanahashi from The Royals and now we confirm that KENTA will make his in-ring debut in PRIME one on one against one half The Royals Doug Williams.

Last week on Action PAK Jon Moxley or as we heard from Paul Heyman the new innovator of violence Jon Moxley make his surprise appearance, and attack the original innovator of violence Tommy Dreamer. There is no confirmation on if the new innovator of violence Jon Moxley is going to make an appearance but we have been hearing that if he does he will make a statement, and if so what does he have to say? Speaking of Paul Heyman because of his action last week at Wrestling Extravaganza and Action PAK that the founder of PRIME Jim Ross will be in Action PAK to confront Paul Heyman which is going to be very interesting to say the very least. Plus there is more the Rhodes family have been through for months, and last week on Action PAK Dustin Rhodes calls out Bray Wyatt but instead he got a free for all fight against one of the Wyatt's Family Erick Rowan because what happen on Action PAK the match is made that Dustin Rhodes will take on another Wyatt's family Luke Harper.

Once again the war continues last week in Action PAK between Bully Ray and "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen this time Spike Dudley was involved. No word on the status of "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen after the attack by Bully Ray but we can confirm that both Bully Ray and Spike Dudley will make an appearance which we hearing rumors there reason of appearance is a celebration hopefully we will find out what is that all about on Action PAK. "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair whom is one of the board members make an surprise appearance what happen last week on Action PAK that he announce the main event for the next pay per view called WAR a six man tag team match which will see the new alliance The Elite take on the Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle and The World Greatest Tag Team but first the main event for Action PAK we will see one of the team members will face each other one on one which we will see Shelton Benjamin take on the current PRIME World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk in a non-title match.

Plus much more catch it live on PRIME Present Action PAK only on HBO!

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So guys I've been outta the game for a bit but... could someone point me in the direction of where I can find rosters for WWF, ECW, WCW etc from the Late 90's/Early 2000's?
    Thanks to Rad for the awesome banner!

vCash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have reached that point. I have had a version of my SSB fed ongoing since 2001. Started as a results (summarized) thing on my Geocities page until I came to PW.

I haven't written in a year. I have an idea where I want it to go and yet whenever I sit down nothing happens. Cannot really call it writer's block as I have no issue applying passion to the PW Coliseum.

I came back after a two year commercial so I am not ready to say it is over. But as of right now it feels like that part of my life is in the past.

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Mike View Post
    So guys I've been outta the game for a bit but... could someone point me in the direction of where I can find rosters for WWF, ECW, WCW etc from the Late 90's/Early 2000's?
    https://www.cagematch.net/

If you search for the promotions and all time roster, you should be able to find what you need mate.
    The Phenom of Fan Fiction.
    Cheers to KustoM for the banner.

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain...

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    I have reached that point. I have had a version of my SSB fed ongoing since 2001. Started as a results (summarized) thing on my Geocities page until I came to PW.

I haven't written in a year. I have an idea where I want it to go and yet whenever I sit down nothing happens. Cannot really call it writer's block as I have no issue applying passion to the PW Coliseum.

I came back after a two year commercial so I am not ready to say it is over. But as of right now it feels like that part of my life is in the past.
    I feel you man. I don't think it's writers block, just lack of passion mixed with life obligations.

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    I feel you man. I don't think it's writers block, just lack of passion mixed with life obligations.
    Ditto.

I have no lack of ideas, just an absence of time and energy to expand on cards I've written.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jericho View Post
    Ditto.I have no lack of ideas, just an absence of time and energy to expand on cards I've written.
    I can come up with cards and rosters all day long - but the time to write anything with them? Non-existent. Being a grown-up sucks.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

vCash
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doubt I'll be writing another show until the glitches get fixed. Formatting is a big enough pain in the ass even without having to do it all manually.

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got a lot of stuff planned and written, being ready to post. But I ain't posting nothing until this site gets fixed up. Formatting, like Baker said, is a pain as it is with everything already there.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I already gave away the ending but I've been wanting to write again for some time and have always regretted dropping The Canadian Death Tour, so I'm having at it.

Maybe something changes...? Who knows...stay tuned!

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, I knew I had an itch to write but holy shit. I blasted through the rest of the Canadian Death Tour in record time. Fuck that was fun.

Final show of the tour is being written as we speak, but given it's the final show it'll be more in-depth and detailed that what I've been currently writing. It'll take me a little bit to write up so you all have some time to catch up on the Tour if you're so inclined.

When this is over I'll be abandoning that thread for a new one to continue the story. My plan is to do a series of stand alone stories that mostly revolve around the WFC at the beginning but eventually expand into the territory universe I've created. In recent posts I've dropped hints as to what the next project will be and I'm excited to get it started. I have a lot of fun ideas and given the amount of talent that has come out of those countries in recent years, I'll have plenty to write with.

I feel like this might all revolve back to Wrestling World War one day, given that could technically exist in the same universe. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been doing some work to resurrect a project that I really enjoyed but didn't have much time for. Here is a sneak preview...

Follower of Christ.

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dicking around with the idea of turning my draft roster into a fed.
    Visit prowrestlingiowa.net
    Follow me on Twitter: @1RealSmartAlex
    Wonder what happened to the guy Seth Rollins did a moonsault off of? Follow @OfftheChestTR and listen to "Off the Chest of Timothy Regal"

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AM View Post
    Dicking around with the idea of turning my draft roster into a fed.
    I feel like that happens often. Especially when you put a lot of thought into your roster during the draft. You sort of fall in love with them and the idea of writing their stories and then POOF! You lose motivation.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The final show of The Canadian Death Tour has taken me far longer than expected, probably due to the fact that I've written a lot more than I intended. I guess that happens. Time to go out with a bang!

Because of this, I've divided the show into three parts. Part 1 is now up and can be seen here.

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still Doug my fed I'm a little sluggish with my fed recently but should be pick up soon well hopefully.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't want to get ahead of myself but I'm currently about half way through writing out the final match for the Canadian Death Tour and it's the best match I've written in a long time. I'm having a blast with it.

Thread Information