Another Hogan Run?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Hogan Run?

According to wrestling pundits and alleged insiders, had CM Punk not left, he may have been a part of a possible last Hulk Hogan run. No mention of title implications, but still a basically understood farewell tour. At 60 years old, do we really need to suffer through another one of these? What is the WWE's issue with pushing nostalgia over younger talent that has yet to be pushed?

Re: Another Hogan Run?

Hogan is not medically cleared to compete in the ring. Punk or no Punk, Hulkster is never going to have anything other than a limited role. His 'rasslin' days are done, at least in the 'E.

Comment

Hogan is not medically cleared to compete in the ring. Punk or no Punk, Hulkster is never going to have anything other than a limited role. His 'rasslin' days are done, at least in the 'E.

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...restlemania-31 This is just one of a few of the rumors and suggestions that say if Hogan can get cleared and in shape, it could happen. Can't say I'm too thrilled about it personally.

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...restlemania-31 This is just one of a few of the rumors and suggestions that say if Hogan can get cleared and in shape, it could happen. Can't say I'm too thrilled about it personally.

Comment

A posting by The Bleacher Report seems to be one of quite a few that suggest that if he came get into shape, he may believe he's got one more in him and the idea was WMXXXI vs guess who, John Cena... ugh

Comment

A posting by The Bleacher Report seems to be one of quite a few that suggest that if he came get into shape, he may believe he's got one more in him and the idea was WMXXXI vs guess who, John Cena... ugh

Comment

There is no way he can't get into wrestling shape. No way.

Comment

There is no way he can't get into wrestling shape. No way.

Comment

Bleacher Report as a source...

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Bleacher Report as a source...

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

I like the Bleacher Report for some things, but as a news source it's akin to getting your news from the old guys playing cards at Bob's bait, bullets, and beer shop. I made that up. I live in Jersey, we aren't allowed to buy beer and bait in the same store. Bastards.
                        -The Undertaker: It will always be his Yard
                        -NXT gives me HOPE for the Future
                        -KCCO
                        ---θ---
                        Currently playing:
                        PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
                        Mobile: Tapped Out, Forge of Empires, WWE Champions
                        IGN for every Game I play and PSN: Stefulson
                        Feel free to add me.
                        sigpic

Comment

I like the Bleacher Report for some things, but as a news source it's akin to getting your news from the old guys playing cards at Bob's bait, bullets, and beer shop. I made that up. I live in Jersey, we aren't allowed to buy beer and bait in the same store. Bastards.
                          -The Undertaker: It will always be his Yard
                          -NXT gives me HOPE for the Future
                          -KCCO
                          ---θ---
                          Currently playing:
                          PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
                          Mobile: Tapped Out, Forge of Empires, WWE Champions
                          IGN for every Game I play and PSN: Stefulson
                          Feel free to add me.
                          sigpic

Comment

The most Hogan could do is the three punches, and a Big Boot. That's it, no leg drop.

Still My Champ
                            Thanks, surrender.

Comment

The most Hogan could do is the three punches, and a Big Boot. That's it, no leg drop.

Still My Champ
                              Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Working...
                              X