Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the WWE teasing yet another tag team breakup/feud?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the WWE teasing yet another tag team breakup/feud?

That is to say, I've the impression that The Real Americans will disband like the Prime Time Players. Things that I've noticed about them recently.

Jack Swagger takes exception to being slapped in the face by Zeb Colter. It was done to motivate him during a match.

Interestingly, Swagger looked annoyed by Antonio Cesaro's proclamation that a "real American," himself, will win the WWE championship at the Elimination Chamber PPV. I don't know. In my opinion, Swagger appeared visibly irked by the comment for a moment. Jealousy? The broadcaster(s) seem to want to hint at this.

I like Cesaro and Swagger as a tandem or as individuals.

In my opinion, I suspect that they'll disband soon. However, I don't see how Cesaro would benefit from a feud with Swagger. Not to mention, the latter would be without a storyline if they do indeed breakup. Ironically, Swagger could use Colter as a manager more than Cesaro. So I don't want for the WWE to separate them.
    sigpic

"It's the sad thing about entertainment, it's not always about who is the best."
    - Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Re: Is the WWE teasing yet another tag team breakup/feud?

They did it last week as well with Cesaro shaking his head in disappointment at Swagger losing yet again.

Comment

They did it last week as well with Cesaro shaking his head in disappointment at Swagger losing yet again.

Comment

I get tag teams disband, but you gotta have another waiting to take their place or it'll be like a few years ago when the entire division was depleted. I couldn't take going back to just a bunch of mish moshed tag teams. For the first time in a long time I'm enjoying tag team wrestling.
        -The Undertaker: It will always be his Yard
        -NXT gives me HOPE for the Future
        -KCCO
        ---θ---
        Currently playing:
        PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
        Mobile: Tapped Out, Forge of Empires, WWE Champions
        IGN for every Game I play and PSN: Stefulson
        Feel free to add me.
        sigpic

Comment

I get tag teams disband, but you gotta have another waiting to take their place or it'll be like a few years ago when the entire division was depleted. I couldn't take going back to just a bunch of mish moshed tag teams. For the first time in a long time I'm enjoying tag team wrestling.
          -The Undertaker: It will always be his Yard
          -NXT gives me HOPE for the Future
          -KCCO
          ---θ---
          Currently playing:
          PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
          Mobile: Tapped Out, Forge of Empires, WWE Champions
          IGN for every Game I play and PSN: Stefulson
          Feel free to add me.
          sigpic

Comment

The Real Americans SHOULD break up though. Antonio is way too good to be in a shitty tag team and he's not a good fit for Swagger anyway. The issue with a lot of these teams breaking up now is that they weren't real teams to begin with. It very rarely feels like there is any kind of chemistry between the two guys on the team. They just come out together and hit all their signature solo moves and then the post match high five. Matches just feel empty for the most part.

Comment

The Real Americans SHOULD break up though. Antonio is way too good to be in a shitty tag team and he's not a good fit for Swagger anyway. The issue with a lot of these teams breaking up now is that they weren't real teams to begin with. It very rarely feels like there is any kind of chemistry between the two guys on the team. They just come out together and hit all their signature solo moves and then the post match high five. Matches just feel empty for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by Repperton View Post
                I agree. Its why I like the Usos and Colon boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Repperton View Post
                  I agree. Its why I like the Usos and Colon boys.

Comment

Personally, I think Swagger and Cesaro work well together.

It's not a team I want to see split up but, it was inevitable. Hopefully we can get a mutual parting of ways as, we already have a former tag team feuding. It would make much more sense for these two to split than the Prime Time Players. At least these two have a chance, I can't see Titus or Darren doing much of anything after their feud.

Comment

Personally, I think Swagger and Cesaro work well together.

It's not a team I want to see split up but, it was inevitable. Hopefully we can get a mutual parting of ways as, we already have a former tag team feuding. It would make much more sense for these two to split than the Prime Time Players. At least these two have a chance, I can't see Titus or Darren doing much of anything after their feud.

Comment

They're not ever gonna win the titles and Cesaro is too good to be stuck in the mid card, so they should break up.

And they are going to break up based on the way they've been booked as of late.

Shout out to Bender for the Bad Ass Bad News Banner!

Comment

They're not ever gonna win the titles and Cesaro is too good to be stuck in the mid card, so they should break up.

And they are going to break up based on the way they've been booked as of late.

Shout out to Bender for the Bad Ass Bad News Banner!

Comment

Tag teams that can work
                            Mason Ryan / wade Barrett
                            The miz / ziggler
                            Santino / fandango (goofball & mr serious)
                            Mark Henry / big show
                            Mysterio/ sin cara

Comment

Tag teams that can work
                              Mason Ryan / wade Barrett
                              The miz / ziggler
                              Santino / fandango (goofball & mr serious)
                              Mark Henry / big show
                              Mysterio/ sin cara

Comment

Working...
                              X