Bringing Punk Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing Punk Back

Let's pretend WWE caves to Punks demands of headlining Mania 30. How do you work him back into the program starting the RAW before the Elimination Chamber?

Re: Bringing Punk Back

Would first need to know if Warrior or Hogan are willing to have a match at WM. Whoever is up for it between the two should be Punk's opponent....and have Punk return as an Anti-Hero or heel.

I think a lot of people would enjoy Hogan/Punk promos with Punk ripping Hogan from a smark standpoint. The match might not be world class but Punk won't be asked to do a whole lot since Hogan and his matches are pretty broken down to some simple stuff. Same with Warrior.

Hogan/Punk could be the best thing that can be done if Punk is ready for WM honestly.....
    Currently Playing:
    Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Would first need to know if Warrior or Hogan are willing to have a match at WM. Whoever is up for it between the two should be Punk's opponent....and have Punk return as an Anti-Hero or heel.

I think a lot of people would enjoy Hogan/Punk promos with Punk ripping Hogan from a smark standpoint. The match might not be world class but Punk won't be asked to do a whole lot since Hogan and his matches are pretty broken down to some simple stuff. Same with Warrior.

Hogan/Punk could be the best thing that can be done if Punk is ready for WM honestly.....
      Currently Playing:
      Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Hogan don't play that, sister.

Comment

Hogan don't play that, sister.

Comment

Blindy, the decision has already been made that Hogan is not going to do anything physical at WM.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Blindy, the decision has already been made that Hogan is not going to do anything physical at WM.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

have him beat down christian taking hes spot at EC, winning the title and then facing Batista in the main event(if we absolutley have to have him there, if its up to me I would have a Bryan vs Batista for the N1C and have punk vs bryan at WM)

Comment

have him beat down christian taking hes spot at EC, winning the title and then facing Batista in the main event(if we absolutley have to have him there, if its up to me I would have a Bryan vs Batista for the N1C and have punk vs bryan at WM)

Comment

Originally posted by The Champ View Post
                    And thank the wrestling gods for it.

Spoiler

*Many thanks to the amazing surrender for my banner*
                    #TeamAuthority
                    R.E.A.L

Comment

Originally posted by The Champ View Post
                      And thank the wrestling gods for it.

Spoiler

*Many thanks to the amazing surrender for my banner*
                      #TeamAuthority
                      R.E.A.L

Comment

Originally posted by C-enation View Post
                        I would work Punk into the EC match and have him go over for the belt. Then put him and Batista in the 2nd to last match on Mania with DB vs HHH for the closing event where Punk and DB hug and celebrate at the end of the show with Punk giving DB the big gold belt and they both do the yes chant on a turnbuckle to end the greatest Mania ever. That way Cena still gets the WYatts, Taker and Brock still go, Sheamus and Randy can face off. All your guys are covered and Mania ends with something new instead of something old and shitty. Plus the fans will blow the fuck up for that kind of ending. Then if you want to get real technical, you have DB start wearing the WHC belt to matches and have him and Punk feud to unify the titles one last time as Punk jobs to DB on his way to retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by C-enation View Post
                          I would work Punk into the EC match and have him go over for the belt. Then put him and Batista in the 2nd to last match on Mania with DB vs HHH for the closing event where Punk and DB hug and celebrate at the end of the show with Punk giving DB the big gold belt and they both do the yes chant on a turnbuckle to end the greatest Mania ever. That way Cena still gets the WYatts, Taker and Brock still go, Sheamus and Randy can face off. All your guys are covered and Mania ends with something new instead of something old and shitty. Plus the fans will blow the fuck up for that kind of ending. Then if you want to get real technical, you have DB start wearing the WHC belt to matches and have him and Punk feud to unify the titles one last time as Punk jobs to DB on his way to retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Blindy View Post
                            I think a lot of people would enjoy Hogan/Punk promos with Punk ripping Hogan from a smark standpoint.
                            Please, no more of the smarky promos. They get old and sound too forced.

Comment

Originally posted by Blindy View Post
                              I think a lot of people would enjoy Hogan/Punk promos with Punk ripping Hogan from a smark standpoint.
                              Please, no more of the smarky promos. They get old and sound too forced.

Comment

Working...
                              X