Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taker---who will he fight? Lesnar? Sting? Someone else?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taker---who will he fight? Lesnar? Sting? Someone else?

I can only hope after all of this turmoil going on at the company, that Taker's match is still awesome...and please no LESNAR...make it happen with Sting...or Cena...or Kane...I don't care...just please no LESNAR...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he isn't involved.

Re: Taker---who will he fight? Lesnar? Sting? Someone else?

I don't know.
    With Punk gone now, HHH might need an opponent at WM30....

The Undertaker vs. HHH
    The End of An Era II - The Fourth Time is the Charm

Comment

I don't know.
      With Punk gone now, HHH might need an opponent at WM30....

The Undertaker vs. HHH
      The End of An Era II - The Fourth Time is the Charm

Comment

My Mania enthusiasm is completely gone at this point.

Comment

Comment

Been waiting three years for the Lesnar Vs. Undertaker rematch. Haters can piss off!

Comment

Been waiting three years for the Lesnar Vs. Undertaker rematch. Haters can piss off!

Comment

I don't see anything but Lesnar/Taker happening. Brock willl continue to hurt people because they won't give him a title shot. After x amount of people get beat up Cue the gong during a Brock beatdown. Out comes Taker to get Brock under control and exact revenge for the guys Brock has hurt.

I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.

- Damien Sandow
                in response to RVD's return

Comment

I don't see anything but Lesnar/Taker happening. Brock willl continue to hurt people because they won't give him a title shot. After x amount of people get beat up Cue the gong during a Brock beatdown. Out comes Taker to get Brock under control and exact revenge for the guys Brock has hurt.

I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.

- Damien Sandow
                  in response to RVD's return

Comment

Originally posted by Repperton View Post

Yup!!!

Brock would have to take it incredibly easy on him. It would be so obvious and uninteresting. Taker has had the luxury of facing guys all smaller than him the last 5 years...Punk, HHH, HBK. Brock would break his hips with one toss or slam or even chair shot. Taker seems so brittle. If it was back in 2010 when he made the challenge ok, but every year is a lot for Taker. He needs the whole year to recover from his last match.

Sting makes the most sense to me. If it doesn't happen this year then there's a chance it never will because if Brock is Undertakers opponent then you can bet your ass it's more than likely Takers last match ...unless maybe he takes off two years and has a retirement match in Texas.

I'd watch Brock vs Taker, but would pity Undertaker the whole time and would probably be non stop cringing at every bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Repperton View Post

Yup!!!

Brock would have to take it incredibly easy on him. It would be so obvious and uninteresting. Taker has had the luxury of facing guys all smaller than him the last 5 years...Punk, HHH, HBK. Brock would break his hips with one toss or slam or even chair shot. Taker seems so brittle. If it was back in 2010 when he made the challenge ok, but every year is a lot for Taker. He needs the whole year to recover from his last match.

Sting makes the most sense to me. If it doesn't happen this year then there's a chance it never will because if Brock is Undertakers opponent then you can bet your ass it's more than likely Takers last match ...unless maybe he takes off two years and has a retirement match in Texas.

I'd watch Brock vs Taker, but would pity Undertaker the whole time and would probably be non stop cringing at every bump.

Comment

I haven't paid for a PPV since Mania 28 left me feeling violated. If WWE Network wasn't showing it for free, I wouldn't even bother unless they fixed the card to my exact specifications.

Comment

I haven't paid for a PPV since Mania 28 left me feeling violated. If WWE Network wasn't showing it for free, I wouldn't even bother unless they fixed the card to my exact specifications.

Comment

Lesnar this year and Sting at WM 31

Its going to be hilarious how brock manhandle the Undertaker all over and outside the rim like a rag doll

Comment

Lesnar this year and Sting at WM 31

Its going to be hilarious how brock manhandle the Undertaker all over and outside the rim like a rag doll

Comment

Working...
                              X