No announcement yet.

Is Jake Roberts back on the crack pipe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jake Roberts back on the crack pipe?

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10035386.shtml

Ultimate Warrior took to Twitter to respond after Jake Roberts told the Busted Open radio show that "maybe they're taking in assholes and not great talent." Warrior responded by writing: "Question for former talents now 'hypocrite' born-again Christians. Where do we go to find you practicing the beliefs of Christianity? One a-hole instills honor and pride. The other horror and pity. One grows wise on great stories. One reads bathroom stalls and still grovels."

I mean common Jake held Vince up for his release at WM 8 and said he would not show up if he wasn't granted it. ALso Warrior is still in great shape and drew way more money than Roberts ever did. Also Warrior could easly kick his ass. I am a big Jake Roberts fan but what was he thinking>

Re: Is Jake Roberts back on the crack pipe?

No, just a lot of the old timers don't like Warrior and don't think he's deserving of a HOF place apparently

Comment

No, just a lot of the old timers don't like Warrior and don't think he's deserving of a HOF place apparently

Comment

I see no indication that Jake is on the crack pipe. As much as I love both Warrior and Jake, I can see why a lot of people don't like them Jakes life has just been an absolute train wreck and Warrior has been very vocal and critical of people in his web videos.

Comment

I see no indication that Jake is on the crack pipe. As much as I love both Warrior and Jake, I can see why a lot of people don't like them Jakes life has just been an absolute train wreck and Warrior has been very vocal and critical of people in his web videos.

Comment

Before everybody starts shitting on Jake, he had this to say:

Originally posted by Jake Roberts, Twitter
            My guys showed me Warrior’s tweets. I was trying to be entertaining with the radio show and took things too far, like I do too often. I have no business inferring anything negative about him. I apologize. He deserves the HOF and respect for what he accomplished in the business. But let me be clear. There is no hypocrisy here. I am not preaching anything. I am sharing my recovery path to show others what is possible. So no pity, bathrooms stalls or groveling. I am doing great. I am an addict and alcoholic working every single day to repair and make the best out of the life I have left. I make mistakes, like that comment, but my recovery has been amazing. Jim does not know this Jake. Without realizing or intending to, I fired the first shot and will take Jim’s response without any negativity towards him. I apologize and am putting behind me.

Comment

Before everybody starts shitting on Jake, he had this to say:

Originally posted by Jake Roberts, Twitter
              My guys showed me Warrior’s tweets. I was trying to be entertaining with the radio show and took things too far, like I do too often. I have no business inferring anything negative about him. I apologize. He deserves the HOF and respect for what he accomplished in the business. But let me be clear. There is no hypocrisy here. I am not preaching anything. I am sharing my recovery path to show others what is possible. So no pity, bathrooms stalls or groveling. I am doing great. I am an addict and alcoholic working every single day to repair and make the best out of the life I have left. I make mistakes, like that comment, but my recovery has been amazing. Jim does not know this Jake. Without realizing or intending to, I fired the first shot and will take Jim’s response without any negativity towards him. I apologize and am putting behind me.

Comment

Originally posted by wrestlinginc.com
                - As noted yesterday, Jake Roberts issued an apology to The Ultimate Warrior for previous comments he made in an interview. Warrior has not replied as of this writing but Warrior's official representative, Steve Wilton, tweeted the following to Jake:
                "@JakeSnakeDDT More likely you let your guard down and the real Jake surfaced. Smart business move as usual. Your whole act is a scam."

Comment

Originally posted by wrestlinginc.com
                  - As noted yesterday, Jake Roberts issued an apology to The Ultimate Warrior for previous comments he made in an interview. Warrior has not replied as of this writing but Warrior's official representative, Steve Wilton, tweeted the following to Jake:
                  "@JakeSnakeDDT More likely you let your guard down and the real Jake surfaced. Smart business move as usual. Your whole act is a scam."

Comment

Well, seems like Warrior likes to have his "official representative" be the asshole...

Jake screwed up, apologized for it. Jake has had a lot of problem in his life and is finally getting his life together again. He made a mistake and apologized and it seems like someone apparently doesn't like it. Now whether or not this Steve Wilton is speaking his own mind or that of Jim, is another story that no one but one of those two can verify.

And sine the OP brought it up, even on his DVD Jake said he would have still gone out and wrestled even if they said no the release. But Jake also has admitted that he should never have done that and it's not something he is proud of for doing. At least Jake owned up to his mistakes.
                    Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
                    Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

Well, seems like Warrior likes to have his "official representative" be the asshole...

Jake screwed up, apologized for it. Jake has had a lot of problem in his life and is finally getting his life together again. He made a mistake and apologized and it seems like someone apparently doesn't like it. Now whether or not this Steve Wilton is speaking his own mind or that of Jim, is another story that no one but one of those two can verify.

And sine the OP brought it up, even on his DVD Jake said he would have still gone out and wrestled even if they said no the release. But Jake also has admitted that he should never have done that and it's not something he is proud of for doing. At least Jake owned up to his mistakes.
                      Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
                      Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

Comment

Everyone knows Warrior is an asshole.
                        I fear no man, no beast or evil, brother.

Comment

Everyone knows Warrior is an asshole.
                          I fear no man, no beast or evil, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by The Buck 3 Stud View Post
                            This is just awful. Someone else said this in another thread, however if Jake goes into the HOF this year I would prefer him to headline over the Ultimate Warrior.

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Buck 3 Stud View Post
                              This is just awful. Someone else said this in another thread, however if Jake goes into the HOF this year I would prefer him to headline over the Ultimate Warrior.

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Comment

Working...
                              X