Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *SPOILER* Regarding the Future of the Mid-Card Titles

Originally posted by WO
    A title unification match between WWE United States Champion Dean Ambrose and WWE Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston is likely for the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view next month.
    This is yet another step in what appears to be a very committed attempt to streamline the product in anticipation of the launch. This goes alongside the obvious merging of the world titles, and also the TV rights being sold as one package when they expire.

I dislike fragmentation, so I'm very much for this. I'm actually more for this than I was for the world title merger, but the question remains - with the world titles merged, is this necessary?

Re: *SPOILER* Regarding the Future of the Mid-Card Titles

I belive a merge isnt necessery because of 1 simple reason.. the US title doesnt even exist anymore! this is just a jewerly on Dean Ambrose, no one wants it, no one fights for it, no one even remember it exists.

Comment

I belive a merge isnt necessery because of 1 simple reason.. the US title doesnt even exist anymore! this is just a jewerly on Dean Ambrose, no one wants it, no one fights for it, no one even remember it exists.

Comment

Very, very, very good news

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

Very, very, very good news

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

I'd rather have two midcard titles. It's not the same as having two world titles. But then again, we're gonna have two world titles again one day. It lasted 9 months last time, eventually they'll bring back a second world title.
            I fear no man, no beast or evil, brother.

Comment

I'd rather have two midcard titles. It's not the same as having two world titles. But then again, we're gonna have two world titles again one day. It lasted 9 months last time, eventually they'll bring back a second world title.

Comment

I don't see it as a bad thing. I just read yesterday Ambrose hasn't defended his belt since October. I'm just curious who will go over. Or if a Shield interference will go awry and cost Ambrose his gold causing him to attack someone on the team and jump start that Shield break up. I just wonder if the belts will be better for Langston or Ambrose to win.

It isn't needed but it's helpful. Less belts could allow greater focus on the belts they do keep as far as creative is concerned. Also you can now have a title related match at the end of each hour of RAW which I'd be ok with. It's a great move.

Comment

I don't see it as a bad thing. I just read yesterday Ambrose hasn't defended his belt since October. I'm just curious who will go over. Or if a Shield interference will go awry and cost Ambrose his gold causing him to attack someone on the team and jump start that Shield break up. I just wonder if the belts will be better for Langston or Ambrose to win.

It isn't needed but it's helpful. Less belts could allow greater focus on the belts they do keep as far as creative is concerned. Also you can now have a title related match at the end of each hour of RAW which I'd be ok with. It's a great move.

Comment

Originally posted by Seth Rollins View Post
                    What do you see as a creative way to bring back a 2nd world title?

Comment

Originally posted by Seth Rollins View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Repperton View Post
                        I never would, but WWE will eventually. Last time they had Bischoff just hand it to HHH and made him his corporate champion. This time? Who knows, probably the exact same way. Wait for the perfect main event heel and just give it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Repperton View Post
                          I never would, but WWE will eventually. Last time they had Bischoff just hand it to HHH and made him his corporate champion. This time? Who knows, probably the exact same way. Wait for the perfect main event heel and just give it to him.

Comment

They aren't bringing back another world title. They had to do it last time because they were splitting the brands.

McMahon loves to artificially inflate everything he has, I get that, but there won't be a second world title again for a very, very long time.

Comment

They aren't bringing back another world title. They had to do it last time because they were splitting the brands.

McMahon loves to artificially inflate everything he has, I get that, but there won't be a second world title again for a very, very long time.

Comment

Working...
                              X