IF Bryan Wins The Rumble...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF Bryan Wins The Rumble...

...and that's a big IF at this point (Batista and to a lesser degree Punk have more of a chance of winning) but if he does, then here's what I think would be an interesting scenario where he wins the Rumble and breaks free of Wyatt's "spell" at the same time.

Let's say the entire Wyatt Family ends up being the final four at the Rumble. Wyatt grabs the mic and orders (or just naturally expects) that all three of them will step over the top rope and eliminate themselves so that Bray himself can be declared the winner. Rowan takes his time doing so first. Then Harper follows. But when Bray orders Bryan to then do the same, Bryan stands there for a moment contemplating whether he should or not and the fans begin chanting "NO!" extremely loud and we start to see it's having a clear effect on Bryan. He's starting to feel the positive energy of the crowd more than ever before and it eventually causes him to snap out of it and attack Wyatt. Rowan and Harper climb back into the ring to help Bray but Bryan fights them off and ends up eliminating Wyatt to win the match.

While some may feel this might be a bit too early to separate Bryan from Wyatt, I disagree. I think this would be the perfect chance to do it but only if Bryan wins. What better chance to break away from them than when you're one elimination away from winning the Rumble and getting a title shot at Wrestlemania? I do have a couple of slightly different ways on how it could play out but I like this one the best. Either way, this all leads to Bryan/Wyatt at Elimination Chamber so that he can wrap up this whole feud before the build to Mania starts.

Re: IF Bryan Wins The Rumble...

Even though they should have had Bryan join the Wyatts a month or two ago if they were contemplating this scenario, it makes a ton of sense for Bryan to betray Wyatt to win the Rumble. That way, they have something for Bryan to do at Elimination Chamber before he comes into the WWE World Championship storyline again. It gives the perfect amount of time to bring closure to the Wyatt storyline. So you're pretty spot-on with that.

But again, I feel that having Bryan betray the Wyatt Family at the Rumble is way too quick a turnaround on the storyline, so I don't really see WWE doing that. I'd love it if it happened, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Comment

Even though they should have had Bryan join the Wyatts a month or two ago if they were contemplating this scenario, it makes a ton of sense for Bryan to betray Wyatt to win the Rumble. That way, they have something for Bryan to do at Elimination Chamber before he comes into the WWE World Championship storyline again. It gives the perfect amount of time to bring closure to the Wyatt storyline. So you're pretty spot-on with that.

But again, I feel that having Bryan betray the Wyatt Family at the Rumble is way too quick a turnaround on the storyline, so I don't really see WWE doing that. I'd love it if it happened, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Comment

This would be a great scenerio and I belive everyone have though of it.. I really hope WWE have the brains to do that cause that would be fricking awsome instead of giving another hollow victory to Batista or sometin'.

for me it's either Punk or Bryan. not because of markiness but because there is no one more logical then both of them to win.

Comment

This would be a great scenerio and I belive everyone have though of it.. I really hope WWE have the brains to do that cause that would be fricking awsome instead of giving another hollow victory to Batista or sometin'.

for me it's either Punk or Bryan. not because of markiness but because there is no one more logical then both of them to win.

Comment

In my opinion, with the way this storyline has gone Bryan now has zero chance of winning the rumble which has sort of killed my excitement for it. Batista or Punk are the only possible winners now IMO, and I guess possibly a returning Sheamus but that's a small possibility and a shit one

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

In my opinion, with the way this storyline has gone Bryan now has zero chance of winning the rumble which has sort of killed my excitement for it. Batista or Punk are the only possible winners now IMO, and I guess possibly a returning Sheamus but that's a small possibility and a shit one

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

First question, why is Punk considered more of a possibility than Bryan? Hasn't Punk been kinda floating around for the last month or so?

Second question, what's wrong with keeping the Wyatt Family as the Wild Cards that are helping Bryan ascend simply for the sole purpose of fucking shit up? Everyone loves that whole "agent of chaos" bit. Why not run with it?
                Originally posted by mx518
                he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

First question, why is Punk considered more of a possibility than Bryan? Hasn't Punk been kinda floating around for the last month or so?

Second question, what's wrong with keeping the Wyatt Family as the Wild Cards that are helping Bryan ascend simply for the sole purpose of fucking shit up? Everyone loves that whole "agent of chaos" bit. Why not run with it?
                  he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                  No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                  NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

I have no idea why people think Batista might win the Rumble... That's clearly not what they brought him back for.

As for Punk, he has no chance of winning the Rumble. There's even a storyline reason to prevent that from happening. Let's just say Roman Reigns has a much better chance of winning the Rumble than Punk.

Anyways, Bryan + The Wyatt Family = Very good chance of Bryan winning the Rumble.

Comment

I have no idea why people think Batista might win the Rumble... That's clearly not what they brought him back for.

As for Punk, he has no chance of winning the Rumble. There's even a storyline reason to prevent that from happening. Let's just say Roman Reigns has a much better chance of winning the Rumble than Punk.

Anyways, Bryan + The Wyatt Family = Very good chance of Bryan winning the Rumble.

Comment

Originally posted by whocares View Post

why is everybody thinking Wyatt's are going to turn face to help Bryan? that would never happend, Bryan is the bitch of the stable, he is there like the others to make Bray's wishes come true. because of the fact 2 of the potential champions for Mania (Orton & Lesner) are heels you are implying of a Wyatt's face turn, and like I said, wont happen and would be terrible if so. the only good way for Bryan to win the Rumble is to turn on the wyatts.

Comment

Originally posted by whocares View Post

why is everybody thinking Wyatt's are going to turn face to help Bryan? that would never happend, Bryan is the bitch of the stable, he is there like the others to make Bray's wishes come true. because of the fact 2 of the potential champions for Mania (Orton & Lesner) are heels you are implying of a Wyatt's face turn, and like I said, wont happen and would be terrible if so. the only good way for Bryan to win the Rumble is to turn on the wyatts.

Comment

Originally posted by C-enation View Post
                            Who says the Wyatts are gonna or have to turn face if they help Bryan win?

Comment

Originally posted by C-enation View Post
                              Who says the Wyatts are gonna or have to turn face if they help Bryan win?

Comment

Working...
                              X