Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Shield member to replace Reigns once he goes face?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Shield member to replace Reigns once he goes face?

- The feeling is that when Roman Reigns turns babyface and splits from The Shield, likely in February, that he will be replaced with a new member in the group. Mason Ryan's name has been discussed. - source NoDQ

Honestly, I don't hate the idea. One generic WWE prototype guy leaves, another generic WWE prototype guy joins. It's a wash. Also, it gives Reigns someone else to run through instead of destroying Ambrose who I believe needs to be a bit more protected by the booking team.
    sigpic

Re: New Shield member to replace Reigns once he goes face?

Booo, Mason Ryan sucks!!!

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

Replace him with is brother Luther.

Comment

Mason Ryan? For the love of God no!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by milopo
          Booo, Mason Ryan sucks!!!
          Has he not improved any? He's been off TV for quite some time now. Maybe he's not as green as he used to be.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ambrose Mark
            Has he not improved any? He's been off TV for quite some time now. Maybe he's not as green as he used to be.
            Nope he still sucks, and while it looked like he was going to get a push in NXT it randomly stopped.....because he sucks.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

A: Ryan sucks and is still greener then freshly cut grass, there's a reason he's barely on NXT
              B: I know your biased, hell I am too but to claim Reigns is generic comes off as asinine. Guys like Ryan are the epitome of generic.
              C: Ambrose will be fine, he's good enough to survive and thrive.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
              I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
              Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

Maybe they can repackage Lord Tensai again and make him a member of the Shield?

Comment

Working...
                X