Wrestle mania 30 News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestle mania 30 News

If Hogan can not be in competition along side John Cena the back up plan will be to have Cena vs Bray Wyatt in the main event. Vince has been stated to say, "Cena is the main event until his time is truly up. That man feeds us."

In addition HHH is penciled in to take on Punk. Back up plan is a possible match putting Hunter against Roman Reigns.
    sigpic

Re: Wrestle mania 30 News

Post a link, please. It's not advertising if you're reporting news.

Originally posted by MrAndersons Mic
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Comment

Post a link, please. It's not advertising if you're reporting news.

Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Comment

Cena vs Wyatt and HHH vs Reigns. Well, at least this newz is changing things up a little.

Comment

Cena vs Wyatt and HHH vs Reigns. Well, at least this newz is changing things up a little.

Comment

I have not figured out how to transfer link on over Matt. Im having problems doing so.Non the less if you can give a hand and do me the favor it's on prowrestling.com and it will be appreciated.
            sigpic

Comment

I have not figured out how to transfer link on over Matt. Im having problems doing so.Non the less if you can give a hand and do me the favor it's on prowrestling.com and it will be appreciated.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theepwgoodfella View Post
                Just copy and paste it from wherever you get the source, or just say where you got it from in the original post. "Source: Prowrestling.com" is fine with me. The reason I insist on it because some sites are more reputable than others.

Comment

Originally posted by theepwgoodfella View Post
                  Just copy and paste it from wherever you get the source, or just say where you got it from in the original post. "Source: Prowrestling.com" is fine with me. The reason I insist on it because some sites are more reputable than others.

Comment

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
                    - Should the legendary Hulk Hogan be unable to compete alongside John Cena at WrestleMania XXX on April 6, 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, John Cena will face Bray Wyatt. That match will be the main event.

WWE chief Vince McMahon recently stated to the writers and producers that "Cena is the main event until his time is clearly up. That man feeds us!"
                    http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...30-main-event/

Here is the original article Matt.

All credit goes to surrender!

Comment

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
                      - Should the legendary Hulk Hogan be unable to compete alongside John Cena at WrestleMania XXX on April 6, 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, John Cena will face Bray Wyatt. That match will be the main event.

WWE chief Vince McMahon recently stated to the writers and producers that "Cena is the main event until his time is clearly up. That man feeds us!"
                      http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...30-main-event/

Here is the original article Matt.

All credit goes to surrender!

Comment

Maybe people will finally stop believing in the Cena-Taker BS.

Comment

Maybe people will finally stop believing in the Cena-Taker BS.

Comment

I can't buy or believe that this rumor is legit.How in the world would Cena .Vs Wyatt be the main event and closing match of Wrestlemania XXX which is the biggest show in company history.If all of these rumors are true their really going to have that match main event over Brock/Taker,Triple H/Punk,Orton/Batista for the WWE Title and the return of HBK against Bryan.That's the weakest match out of the five.

I would be okay with the idea of a Cena/Hogan tag team match headlining the show but with the rumor that Cena/Wyatt would be Plan B I would assume that their plan A would be Cena/Hogan .Vs The Wyatt Family(possibly a 2 on 3 match up) which is also really odd.Thats a hell of alot of presser to put these rookies in a main event spot,at least with Hogan and Cena the match up would have 2 of the top ten biggest names in company history to draw upon.

Just seems like the WWE is really screwing up the possible money match ups that most would like to see,and would also in turn get alot more buys for WM XXX.I think nearly everyone would agree that the card should be,

John Cena .Vs The Undertaker
                            Brock Lesnar .Vs Batista
                            Triple H .Vs CM Punk
                            Shawn Michaels .Vs Daniel Bryan
                            Randy Orton .Vs ???(Maybe Reigns or a returning Chris Jericho)

and then possibly the Rhodes brothers feud and The Shield .Vs Wyatt Family or the three way feud with The Shield if Reigns isn't in the title match against Orton.

Comment

I can't buy or believe that this rumor is legit.How in the world would Cena .Vs Wyatt be the main event and closing match of Wrestlemania XXX which is the biggest show in company history.If all of these rumors are true their really going to have that match main event over Brock/Taker,Triple H/Punk,Orton/Batista for the WWE Title and the return of HBK against Bryan.That's the weakest match out of the five.

I would be okay with the idea of a Cena/Hogan tag team match headlining the show but with the rumor that Cena/Wyatt would be Plan B I would assume that their plan A would be Cena/Hogan .Vs The Wyatt Family(possibly a 2 on 3 match up) which is also really odd.Thats a hell of alot of presser to put these rookies in a main event spot,at least with Hogan and Cena the match up would have 2 of the top ten biggest names in company history to draw upon.

Just seems like the WWE is really screwing up the possible money match ups that most would like to see,and would also in turn get alot more buys for WM XXX.I think nearly everyone would agree that the card should be,

John Cena .Vs The Undertaker
                              Brock Lesnar .Vs Batista
                              Triple H .Vs CM Punk
                              Shawn Michaels .Vs Daniel Bryan
                              Randy Orton .Vs ???(Maybe Reigns or a returning Chris Jericho)

and then possibly the Rhodes brothers feud and The Shield .Vs Wyatt Family or the three way feud with The Shield if Reigns isn't in the title match against Orton.

Comment

Working...
                              X