The Latest on Shawn Michaels Wrestling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Latest on Shawn Michaels Wrestling

Regarding Shawn Michaels coming out of retirement for one more match, it’s said the ball is in his court. WWE wants him to return for a singles match at WrestleMania XXX.

There is no talk of doing HBK vs. CM Punk and no talk of a potential tag match with HBK and Triple H vs. Punk and Daniel Bryan. If Shawn agrees to come out of retirement, WWE wants it to be for only one match and that match would be against Bryan. The segment with HBK and Punk on Monday’s RAW was done so they could save the Punk-HHH confrontation.

Whether or not Shawn decides to return to the ring, expect to see a lot more of him on WWE TV going into WrestleMania XXX.

http://www.prowrestling.com/backstag...-of-retirement

Re: The Latest on Shawn Michaels Wrestling

Shawn won't return for an (official) match. If he does it will be an unsanction street fight kinda like piper and goldust or his match with HHH in 02. However I am 99% sure he won't return

Comment

Shawn won't return for an (official) match. If he does it will be an unsanction street fight kinda like piper and goldust or his match with HHH in 02. However I am 99% sure he won't return

Comment

I wish this report was from anywhere but the PW mainpage.

Originally posted by MrAndersons Mic
        Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAndersons Mic
          Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Comment

Jim Ross basically said in his blog there was a 0% chance Shawn wrestles again. He said he has no desire what so ever to get in the ring. Judging from Shawn's twitter I believe he is truly done wrestling. The guy pretty much shows no interest in the product and has made it known he shows up when his friends asks him and thats it. He has no clue what is going on in the current product and doesn't care to know.

“I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.”

- Damien Sandow
            in response to RVD's return

Comment

Jim Ross basically said in his blog there was a 0% chance Shawn wrestles again. He said he has no desire what so ever to get in the ring. Judging from Shawn's twitter I believe he is truly done wrestling. The guy pretty much shows no interest in the product and has made it known he shows up when his friends asks him and thats it. He has no clue what is going on in the current product and doesn't care to know.

“I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.”

- Damien Sandow
              in response to RVD's return

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                LOP credits it to PWIndisder. For whatever that's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  LOP credits it to PWIndisder. For whatever that's worth.

Comment

Shawn vs. Bryan at WrestleMania means no title match for Bryan at WrestleMania.

No, thank you.
                    Originally posted by mx518
                    he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                    No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                    NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Shawn vs. Bryan at WrestleMania means no title match for Bryan at WrestleMania.

No, thank you.
                      he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                      No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                      NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

The thing that worries me about Shawn vs Bryan (which I'd really enjoy) is that it increases the likelihood of Cena vs Orton at Mania.

*cringe*

Comment

The thing that worries me about Shawn vs Bryan (which I'd really enjoy) is that it increases the likelihood of Cena vs Orton at Mania.

*cringe*

Comment

I hope it happens. A one night exception is not going to hurt anybody.

Comment

I hope it happens. A one night exception is not going to hurt anybody.

Comment

Working...
                              X