• Show
Clear All

• Leaked WWE Vids

Pre-RAW Feed Leaked with WWE Announcers Preparing:

http://www.prowrestling.com/video-pr...cers-preparing

Leaked Footage of WWE Stars Preparing for RAW Segment:

http://www.prowrestling.com/video-le...or-raw-segment

Re: Leaked WWE Vids

I don't know why people bother leaking these kind's of videos. I always find them incredibly boring.

Comment

I don't know why people bother leaking these kind's of videos. I always find them incredibly boring.

Comment

I actually kinda like watching them. It's cool to see the backstage/prep stuff.

sigpic

Comment

I actually kinda like watching them. It's cool to see the backstage/prep stuff.

sigpic

Comment

That video of Miz, Ziggler, and Langston going over their app promo was hilarious.
            Last edited by BestInThe205; 11-10-2013, 04:20 PM.

sigpic

Comment

That video of Miz, Ziggler, and Langston going over their app promo was hilarious.

sigpic

Comment

It was interesting at the end of the video that Ziggler said "bottom line is, vote for Big E" - as if the superstars were told that Big E was supposed to win the vote.

Comment

It was interesting at the end of the video that Ziggler said "bottom line is, vote for Big E" - as if the superstars were told that Big E was supposed to win the vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss HHH View Post
                    It's worth it just to be reminded of how much more entertaining the WWE would be if they'd just let their talent be themselves rather than be stuck with such shitty material all the time. Dolph comes off like the coolest guy ever. Even more reason to despair to just how fucking terribly he's been booked.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss HHH View Post
                      It's worth it just to be reminded of how much more entertaining the WWE would be if they'd just let their talent be themselves rather than be stuck with such shitty material all the time. Dolph comes off like the coolest guy ever. Even more reason to despair to just how fucking terribly he's been booked.

Comment

Originally posted by HR View Post
                        True very true.
                        Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Comment

Originally posted by HR View Post
                          True very true.
                          Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Comment

working in studios for classes, I can say I always found these things entertaining.

I remember directing a scene and getting really pissed off that the actor wouldn't sit down and I'm screaming into the headset, threatening that if I could I would fire everyone, yelling at the stage director to get him to sit down. So in the other room he's trying to get the guys attention while doing a sitting motion.

and once when I was stage director and the studio director told me that they wanted the actors to fall asleep, I got one of the actors attention and made the sleep time taunt, and he looked around and said "you guys wanna go upstairs or you guys wanna sleep?" LOL.
                            Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
                            Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
                            Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
                            Cena fan for LIFE
                            Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

working in studios for classes, I can say I always found these things entertaining.

I remember directing a scene and getting really pissed off that the actor wouldn't sit down and I'm screaming into the headset, threatening that if I could I would fire everyone, yelling at the stage director to get him to sit down. So in the other room he's trying to get the guys attention while doing a sitting motion.

and once when I was stage director and the studio director told me that they wanted the actors to fall asleep, I got one of the actors attention and made the sleep time taunt, and he looked around and said "you guys wanna go upstairs or you guys wanna sleep?" LOL.
                              Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
                              Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
                              Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
                              Cena fan for LIFE
                              Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

Working...
                              X