Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preliminary Plans for WrestleMania XXX

FROM SESCOOPS.COM ON NOVEMBER 8, 2013

With WrestleMania XXX only five months away, WWE officials are working on the card for the pay-per-view event. However, much of the card will hinge on whether agreements with inactive individuals can be made, such as former World Heavyweight Champions Goldberg and Sting. Here is the proposed card for the event.
    * A match pitting Triple H against “Stone Cold” Steve Austin for control of WWE, with Austin representing Vince McMahon, is not expected to occur.
    * WWE officials want to secure Sting, whose contract with TNA Wrestling is set to expire, for the event and have him face The Undertaker. The fallback plan is Undertaker facing Brock Lesnar as originally scheduled.
    * WWE officials are very interested in securing Goldberg for the show and having him face Ryback. If a deal falls through, Ryback will instead face Big Show. However, if WWE is able to secure Goldberg, Ryback will then face Big Show at Elimination Chamber.
    * CM Punk facing Randy Orton is currently planned for the event. Punk had been planned to win the 30-Man Royal Rumble to receive the accompanying World Title shot, but current talk has the winner facing the holder of the World Heavyweight Championship.
    * While Shawn Michaels has denied the possibility of wrestling again, there are people within WWE who wholeheartedly believe that he will face Daniel Bryan on the show.
    * Goldust is scheduled to turn on Cody Rhodes, leading to the match both have requested for years. Company officials are pleased with Goldust’s work since returning to the promotion a few weeks ago: he’s exceeded all expectations.
    Meanwhile, the ongoing Triple H vs. Big Show feud will not culminate at the event. A match between both individuals is scheduled to occur between December and February at Elimination Chambe
    r

So take this with a pinch of salt but I think the Orton Vs Punk match will happen at Mania, the way they been keeping Punk away from the whole HHH/Orton Angle.

I dout they will be able to get goldberg to come back soo i see Big Show facing Ryback at Mania.

As for who will face HHH for controll of the company, If they can get the Rock to come back that would be great but in the end Cena will be the one to who faces HHH.

Soo I know its ages away but the card is looking pretty strong if this is the way its going. Even thou Punk and Orton have faced each other before at mania. I'm sure punk will make the build up gold.

What to do with Cena is the problem, Do you keep him in the world title picture or have him face HHH. HHH Vs Cena will not be a match that ill be looking forward to. Not as the main event anyway.

If its true that Hogan has signed a deal then maybe he would work some sort of program with Cena.

Also if Reigns is on the fast track then who better to face HHH at Mania then Reigns.

Soo the way i see the card looking is

WWE Champ
    Orton Vs Punk(RRW)

HHH Vs Roman Reigns

Brock Vs Undertaker

Goldust Vs Cody Rhodes

Re: Preliminary Plans for WrestleMania XXX

Where do I start...ok Austin isnt coming back nor is HBK. Doubt Goldberg will return but I do see Sting coming over before Goldberg but even then I have very lil feeling Sting will jump ship. Maybe next year not this year. Sure hope he jumps ship fast bc his ship is sinking. CENA vs HHH no thank u. Show vs Ryback was bound to happen at a Mania so lets get it out the way. Cody vs Goldust will happen and dont mind it. Punk winning the rumble is fine but would rather not want to see a Orton vs Punk match to be honest. As for Hogan...I mean its the Hulkster why not? Its just I know it would hurt us all to watch. Maybe Cena faces a heel sheamus or some how the strap ends up on corporate Sheamus (he is HHH buddy) and faces the Rumble winner CM PUNK? Wait what happens to Kane? Wyatts? Shield? Delrio? Oh man WWE give us the best mania ever! Make it happen Vince!
    sigpic

Comment

Where do I start...ok Austin isnt coming back nor is HBK. Doubt Goldberg will return but I do see Sting coming over before Goldberg but even then I have very lil feeling Sting will jump ship. Maybe next year not this year. Sure hope he jumps ship fast bc his ship is sinking. CENA vs HHH no thank u. Show vs Ryback was bound to happen at a Mania so lets get it out the way. Cody vs Goldust will happen and dont mind it. Punk winning the rumble is fine but would rather not want to see a Orton vs Punk match to be honest. As for Hogan...I mean its the Hulkster why not? Its just I know it would hurt us all to watch. Maybe Cena faces a heel sheamus or some how the strap ends up on corporate Sheamus (he is HHH buddy) and faces the Rumble winner CM PUNK? Wait what happens to Kane? Wyatts? Shield? Delrio? Oh man WWE give us the best mania ever! Make it happen Vince!
      sigpic

Comment

I hate these reports every year, but this is one of the worst one's I've seen. They clearly have no clue what the card will be. I just wish they'd admit they're guessing like we are.

Punk/Orton seems most likely at the moment, along with Taker/Lesnar for the double main event.

I still don't see where else Bryan and Triple H fit other than with each other at the moment. Did anyone actually think Austin/Hunter was going to happen? I do have a bad feeling this may lead to Triple H/Kane however (but let's hope not).

Comment

I hate these reports every year, but this is one of the worst one's I've seen. They clearly have no clue what the card will be. I just wish they'd admit they're guessing like we are.

Punk/Orton seems most likely at the moment, along with Taker/Lesnar for the double main event.

I still don't see where else Bryan and Triple H fit other than with each other at the moment. Did anyone actually think Austin/Hunter was going to happen? I do have a bad feeling this may lead to Triple H/Kane however (but let's hope not).

Comment

holy shit this is bad

this entire card is returning old fucks

goes without saying this shouldn't be taken seriously at all

Comment

holy shit this is bad

this entire card is returning old fucks

goes without saying this shouldn't be taken seriously at all

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious this is a total bullshit card where they are just making shit up

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious this is a total bullshit card where they are just making shit up

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Comment

I'd be fine with Punk-Orton. That could easily be match of the night

Comment

I'd be fine with Punk-Orton. That could easily be match of the night

Comment

Chris Turk, could you please sum up my thoughts on this potential card

This is basically the equivalent of throwing stuff at a wall and hoping it sticks, you've got the always speculated Sting jump and Ryback in there with a big guy.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
                        I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
                        Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

Chris Turk, could you please sum up my thoughts on this potential card

This is basically the equivalent of throwing stuff at a wall and hoping it sticks, you've got the always speculated Sting jump and Ryback in there with a big guy.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
                          I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
                          Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

That card looks like AIDS.

Comment

That card looks like AIDS.

Comment

Working...
                              X