Corporate Kane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corporate Kane

Now that the "Devil's Favorite Demon" has traded in his mask for a suit and tie, where do you see the Big Red Corporate Monster gimmick going?

sigpic

Re: Corporate Kane

Seeing Kane like this makes me think back to Ray Traylor's days as Big Bubba. The big suit wearing brute.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Seeing Kane like this makes me think back to Ray Traylor's days as Big Bubba. The big suit wearing brute.

Still My Champ
      Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Nothing more than instant shock value.....you could have introduced someone new from FCW to do this honestly. But at least for the Kane fans, he's getting more TV time.
        Currently Playing:
        Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Nothing more than instant shock value.....you could have introduced someone new from FCW to do this honestly. But at least for the Kane fans, he's getting more TV time.
          Currently Playing:
          Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

I loved the change for Kane,long over due and now Glenn Jacobs can be more closely to himself on TV.I would also change his ring music,gear and have him wrestle less often.I think he should be used as the spokes person for "The Authority" and be Triple H and Stephanine's right hand man.With this total gimmick over hall I could obviously see feuds with Big Show,his former tag team partner Daniel Bryan and now would be all for one finale feud with Taker.

Comment

I loved the change for Kane,long over due and now Glenn Jacobs can be more closely to himself on TV.I would also change his ring music,gear and have him wrestle less often.I think he should be used as the spokes person for "The Authority" and be Triple H and Stephanine's right hand man.With this total gimmick over hall I could obviously see feuds with Big Show,his former tag team partner Daniel Bryan and now would be all for one finale feud with Taker.

Comment

I think it's all just a ruse and Kane is really with the Wyatt's. The fact that his contribution to the beatdown of The Big Show was limited to handing out chairs and prepping the announce table for the 3-Man Powerbomb is a bit suspicious.

Comment

I think it's all just a ruse and Kane is really with the Wyatt's. The fact that his contribution to the beatdown of The Big Show was limited to handing out chairs and prepping the announce table for the 3-Man Powerbomb is a bit suspicious.

Comment

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

I'm just waiting for The Undertaker to return in February in a suit. Kane and The Undertaker will be reunited once more as the Brothers of Coroporation.

Comment

I'm just waiting for The Undertaker to return in February in a suit. Kane and The Undertaker will be reunited once more as the Brothers of Coroporation.

Comment

I'm just waiting for youtube to overflow with "Slow Suit and Chemical" mashups.

Comment

I'm just waiting for youtube to overflow with "Slow Suit and Chemical" mashups.

Comment

Working...
                              X