Is this Big Show's best work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Big Show's best work?

I can't ever remember enjoying Big Show more than I am right now. The guy has just made brilliance out of everything he's been given in the past two months. It's crazy how they stumbled onto this with that Big Show chant that second week when Bryan was getting beat down, and Show has earned such a prominent role from it. I know he's an older dude, but that's what makes it all the more amazing to me. This guy has been around for nearly two decades and he may be doing the best work of his career.

Do you guys agree? Has Big Show ever had a better run of performances than the one he's currently on?

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Re: Is this Big Show's best work?

In my opinion there is no better run for me than when he & Floyd had their mania angle. From the gate it was hot when they started at no way out.the promos were suberb.big show as a entertainer and may weather as himself, a cocky dude with in your face attitude. The raw segment where show tossed Floyd over ropes onto his people made for great tv.it actually had me thinking who would win a giant or a undefeated boxing warrior. Big show at his best in my opinion, plus it actually had me wanting to see a big show match up.
    sigpic

Comment

In my opinion there is no better run for me than when he & Floyd had their mania angle. From the gate it was hot when they started at no way out.the promos were suberb.big show as a entertainer and may weather as himself, a cocky dude with in your face attitude. The raw segment where show tossed Floyd over ropes onto his people made for great tv.it actually had me thinking who would win a giant or a undefeated boxing warrior. Big show at his best in my opinion, plus it actually had me wanting to see a big show match up.
      sigpic

Comment

It's good, but I wouldn't say it's the best of his career. At times, he overacts but the past two weeks have been a solid payoff to the angle. Vince will be appearing any week now. Maybe next week or the Raw after HIAC. I want to see HHH/Show at HIAC, but my guess is they are saving it for another month or two.

Comment

It's good, but I wouldn't say it's the best of his career. At times, he overacts but the past two weeks have been a solid payoff to the angle. Vince will be appearing any week now. Maybe next week or the Raw after HIAC. I want to see HHH/Show at HIAC, but my guess is they are saving it for another month or two.

Comment

This is among Big Shows top work no questions asked. They build him up like a pot of boiling water and now he's overflowing. It may have taken a few weeks to boil but now its come. When the fans started cheering their asses off I honestly didn't know what was going on until Big Show appeared, that's a sweet run-in surprise.

Just to nitpick a little... I wish Show would have thrown Rollins right through the Spanish announce table.

Comment

This is among Big Shows top work no questions asked. They build him up like a pot of boiling water and now he's overflowing. It may have taken a few weeks to boil but now its come. When the fans started cheering their asses off I honestly didn't know what was going on until Big Show appeared, that's a sweet run-in surprise.

Just to nitpick a little... I wish Show would have thrown Rollins right through the Spanish announce table.

Comment

Now that they have it set-up, Vinny Mac should come out and say that Show is still employed by a higher power that HHH or Steph.

Comment

Now that they have it set-up, Vinny Mac should come out and say that Show is still employed by a higher power that HHH or Steph.

Comment

I thought Show's contract was "Iron Clad"

....oh well.

Comment

I thought Show's contract was "Iron Clad"

....oh well.

Comment

I'll agree it is some of his best work. If he didn't cry so much in the beginning of the storyline it would have been better though. The tears are the only downfall of the angle so far

I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.

- Damien Sandow
                        in response to RVD's return

Comment

I'll agree it is some of his best work. If he didn't cry so much in the beginning of the storyline it would have been better though. The tears are the only downfall of the angle so far

I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.

- Damien Sandow
                          in response to RVD's return

Comment

My question though us when this storyline is over is show going to slump back to nothing. The sad answer is probably yes. You have Bryan and Orton fighting for the wwe title, if Cena doesn't win the world title they'll stick him back in the title hunt, and I just don't see show beating HHH if they face off.

Ah Screw it

Comment

My question though us when this storyline is over is show going to slump back to nothing. The sad answer is probably yes. You have Bryan and Orton fighting for the wwe title, if Cena doesn't win the world title they'll stick him back in the title hunt, and I just don't see show beating HHH if they face off.

Ah Screw it

Comment

Working...
                              X