Stupid question perhaps but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid question perhaps but...

Is Triple H even college educated? If so how can one assume executive (and future ownership) of a publicly traded corporation with no college degree:shock::shock:

Surely could that be grounds for a lawsuit in any way? Wouldn't they have to post that job and give interviews for the role Triple H has already assumed

Re: Stupid question perhaps but...

Vince is the owner of the company. He could give it to a 3 year old baby if he wanted to.

Comment

Vince is the owner of the company. He could give it to a 3 year old baby if he wanted to.

Comment

I may be wrong, but I don't think you need a college degree for that.

Comment

I may be wrong, but I don't think you need a college degree for that.

Comment

Yeah...it's not a pre-requisite to have a college degree to run/own or operate a company. If it were, then Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Ted Turner, Steve Jobs and many others, would be in trouble.

Comment

Yeah...it's not a pre-requisite to have a college degree to run/own or operate a company. If it were, then Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Ted Turner, Steve Jobs and many others, would be in trouble.

Comment

Bill Gates
                Mark Zuckerberg
                Steve Jobs
                and dozens of other folks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...t_billionaires

And Triple H did go to university I believe. I just watched his documentary, but I can't remember for sure. Pretty certain that he did.

Comment

Bill Gates
                  Mark Zuckerberg
                  Steve Jobs
                  and dozens of other folks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...t_billionaires

And Triple H did go to university I believe. I just watched his documentary, but I can't remember for sure. Pretty certain that he did.

Comment

So its not a pre-requisite to have at LEAST a bachelor's degree to be a corporate executive of WWE??

Ive never seen a job opening in a corporation in this country to be at an exec level without a minimum 4 year college degree. EVER!!!! All MINIMUM educational requirements that level require at least a 4 degree or even a Master's degree

Comment

So its not a pre-requisite to have at LEAST a bachelor's degree to be a corporate executive of WWE??

Ive never seen a job opening in a corporation in this country to be at an exec level without a minimum 4 year college degree. EVER!!!! All MINIMUM educational requirements that level require at least a 4 degree or even a Master's degree

Comment

Yeah, there are plenty of millionaires out there that are not college educated.

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
                        http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
                        Originally posted by Big Pete
                        0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
                        http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

Comment

Yeah, there are plenty of millionaires out there that are not college educated.

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
                          http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
                          Originally posted by Big Pete
                          0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
                          http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post

Ive never seen a job opening in a corporation in this country to be at an exec level without a minimum 4 year college degree. EVER!!!!
                            Well, I mean. It's a little different in this situation. Triple H obviously never would have been hired for something like this if he had not been a wrestler and not been around in the business for so long. When you're looking for a job, you have no history with the employer, and the easiest way for them to know you know what you're doing is for you to have a college education. Triple H got the position because he proved he knew what he was doing through other means. And, I'm not sure if he has a degree or not. He might.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post

Ive never seen a job opening in a corporation in this country to be at an exec level without a minimum 4 year college degree. EVER!!!!
                              Well, I mean. It's a little different in this situation. Triple H obviously never would have been hired for something like this if he had not been a wrestler and not been around in the business for so long. When you're looking for a job, you have no history with the employer, and the easiest way for them to know you know what you're doing is for you to have a college education. Triple H got the position because he proved he knew what he was doing through other means. And, I'm not sure if he has a degree or not. He might.

Comment

Working...
                              X