Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battleground "Party" Thread: Shutdown at the top of the hour.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Battleground "Party" Thread: Shutdown at the top of the hour.

Last month, it only took 5 minutes before this site went down. So this is pretty much here in case a miracle happens.

So let's start the discussion by doing an over/under.

Over or under one minute, before this site is knocked out harder than the Big Show's right hand?

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

Re: The Battleground "Party" Thread: Shutdown at the top of the hour.

PARTY TIME!!!!!!!

Comment

PARTY TIME!!!!!!!

Comment

Off work tomorrow so I am tempted to stay up and watch it.

What's the protocol if the site crashes? Does the Party Thread continue over at the other site for when this site crashes?

2013 TBG Poster of the Year

Scotland, Celtic and FC Basel
        CELTIC (SPFL CHAMPIONS 2013/14)
        FC BASEL (SSL CHAMPIONS 2013/2014; SWISS CUP FINALISTS)

Comment

Off work tomorrow so I am tempted to stay up and watch it.

What's the protocol if the site crashes? Does the Party Thread continue over at the other site for when this site crashes?

2013 TBG Poster of the Year

Scotland, Celtic and FC Basel
          CELTIC (SPFL CHAMPIONS 2013/14)
          FC BASEL (SSL CHAMPIONS 2013/2014; SWISS CUP FINALISTS)

Comment

That's part of the reason we have the crash shelter. And thank god we do. Most other forums and whatnot are smark infested and complain about almost every detail. This place, however, doesn't have that. And that is what makes us stand out

Comment

That's part of the reason we have the crash shelter. And thank god we do. Most other forums and whatnot are smark infested and complain about almost every detail. This place, however, doesn't have that. And that is what makes us stand out

Comment

I'll try and watch the show. Most of the show looks to be bad. But, Punk will make the match with Ryback a good one. Shield/Rhodes family should be solid. Orton/Bryan should be good, despite the obvious screwy finish that is bound to happen.

Comment

I'll try and watch the show. Most of the show looks to be bad. But, Punk will make the match with Ryback a good one. Shield/Rhodes family should be solid. Orton/Bryan should be good, despite the obvious screwy finish that is bound to happen.

Comment

Okay, started the party thread on the Crash Shelter

Comment

Okay, started the party thread on the Crash Shelter

Comment

Pre-show starting!

Dolphin1925 says...
                        Spoiler

Whoa! No more face tattoo on Tensai? THANK GOODNESS!

Comment

Pre-show starting!

Dolphin1925 says...
                          Spoiler

Whoa! No more face tattoo on Tensai? THANK GOODNESS!

Comment

I wonder if he's going to get anything wrong this time

Comment

I wonder if he's going to get anything wrong this time

Comment

Working...
                              X