Ryback winning me over.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryback winning me over.

I have to admit that when Ryback first debuted I hated him. I thought all he was was a Goldberg clone. Then it happened. The guy turned heel, they gave him his bully gimmick and now he's one of my favorites. Now that they've paired him with Heyman and hes working with punk it's only going to make him better.

Ah Screw it

Re: Ryback winning me over.

Ryback Rulez!

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

Ryback Rulez!

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

i dont care for him has much since the heel turn but im still on the Ryback bandwagon.
        "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Comment

i dont care for him has much since the heel turn but im still on the Ryback bandwagon.
          "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Comment

Love Ryback. He was a good face in terms of getting the crowd behind him, but everything he does seems so much more genuine and full of passion when he's a heel. Plus his facial expressions and mannerisms in general are fucking hilarious.

Comment

Love Ryback. He was a good face in terms of getting the crowd behind him, but everything he does seems so much more genuine and full of passion when he's a heel. Plus his facial expressions and mannerisms in general are fucking hilarious.

Comment

I couldn't stand him before. Now, I find him to be pretty damn entertaining. I think he's much better as a heel than a face.

sigpic

Comment

I couldn't stand him before. Now, I find him to be pretty damn entertaining. I think he's much better as a heel than a face.

sigpic

Comment

He's hilarious and despite finding him boring and bland throughout his face run and the beginning of this heel turn i'm starting to warm up to him. He's chewing the scenery super hard every single time he comes on screen and he's so over the top with his acting and mannerisms that I can't help but be amused. Makes me wish he'd been the Heyman guy from the get go, would have spared a lot of boredom.

Comment

He's hilarious and despite finding him boring and bland throughout his face run and the beginning of this heel turn i'm starting to warm up to him. He's chewing the scenery super hard every single time he comes on screen and he's so over the top with his acting and mannerisms that I can't help but be amused. Makes me wish he'd been the Heyman guy from the get go, would have spared a lot of boredom.

Comment

One of the funniest parts in the WWE. I laughed when he was ordering that random dude around and was bullying him but part of me also really hated seeing what Ryback did, which was the point.

I love his tongue in cheek humor.....I hated the idea of Ryback being a heel but he's a hilarious heel now. I always get a kick out of his promos.
                        Currently Playing:
                        Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

One of the funniest parts in the WWE. I laughed when he was ordering that random dude around and was bullying him but part of me also really hated seeing what Ryback did, which was the point.

I love his tongue in cheek humor.....I hated the idea of Ryback being a heel but he's a hilarious heel now. I always get a kick out of his promos.
                          Currently Playing:
                          Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

The bully gimmick is great and his stuff with Heyman has been even better.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

The bully gimmick is great and his stuff with Heyman has been even better.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Working...
                              X