Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, I'm fucking pumped. Just bought tickets for Hell in a Cell.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I'm fucking pumped. Just bought tickets for Hell in a Cell.

Hey all, I'm pumped. I just bought tickets to Hell in a Cell in Miami. I haven't been to a show in a few years. I thought I was overdue. I have a good feeling that this is where Bryan will finally win the title. Where the Yes chants all began. It all comes full circle inside Hell In A Cell. That's my guess.

Anyway, here is the map of the arena: http://www.ticketmaster.com/wwe-hell...004B10ACB19BA2

Please do me a favor guys and check out the link. I want to know if you guys think my seats are good. I hate ringside seats as your view is always blocked IMO. There isn't as much freedom down there. It's just shitty unless you're rows 1-3 IMO. My seats are Section 117, Row 15. Obviously, Section 116 or Section 106 would be ideal, but section 117 should be good.

I hope Punk is in a meaningful match/feud by this point. I'm pretty sure we'll see Bryan/Orton culminate here. Rumor is we will get Kane/Wyatt in the Cell. I'm truly going mainly for The Shield, Bryan, and Punk. I hope I won't regret it. I have been to plenty of house shows and Raw's. I have never been to a PPV live before and I have been a fan since 1997-1998. It's about damn time, right?

Re: Ok, I'm fucking pumped. Just bought tickets for Hell in a Cell.

I went to Hell in a Cell in 2009, in Newark. This was the show where Punk defended his title, oddly in the first match against Taker, and lost, Orton defeated Cena for the WWE Championship in the middle of the damn show, and the main event was DX vs Rhodes and Dibiase. Just fucking awful.

I don't think you'll have that same misfortune, and your seats are pretty damn awesome, so you made a good choice. Enjoy the show.

Comment

I went to Hell in a Cell in 2009, in Newark. This was the show where Punk defended his title, oddly in the first match against Taker, and lost, Orton defeated Cena for the WWE Championship in the middle of the damn show, and the main event was DX vs Rhodes and Dibiase. Just fucking awful.

I don't think you'll have that same misfortune, and your seats are pretty damn awesome, so you made a good choice. Enjoy the show.

Comment

Thanks for the good vibes and the re-inforcement. I know it'll be a good time. Miami is typically a smark mark bunch so it'll be fun. Only smark chant I hate is " sexual chocolate." It's just dumb. Henry rules and I hope he'll be there. But, Bryan and Punk are going to get massive ovations. I'm sure the Shield will be heavily cheered as well. I also don't want to risk getting there late due to traffic so since the show is beginning at 8, I'm shooting for arriving at 7. Would you recommend that or getting there even earlier?

Comment

Thanks for the good vibes and the re-inforcement. I know it'll be a good time. Miami is typically a smark mark bunch so it'll be fun. Only smark chant I hate is " sexual chocolate." It's just dumb. Henry rules and I hope he'll be there. But, Bryan and Punk are going to get massive ovations. I'm sure the Shield will be heavily cheered as well. I also don't want to risk getting there late due to traffic so since the show is beginning at 8, I'm shooting for arriving at 7. Would you recommend that or getting there even earlier?

Comment

Definitely even earlier, no question. Also, how are you getting there? Miami traffic is horrible, if you're driving, not to mention the time to find parking. Between that, lines, getting to your seats, potential concessions/merchandise, and pre-show matches, I always try to get there two hours early.

Comment

Definitely even earlier, no question. Also, how are you getting there? Miami traffic is horrible, if you're driving, not to mention the time to find parking. Between that, lines, getting to your seats, potential concessions/merchandise, and pre-show matches, I always try to get there two hours early.

Comment

My brother and I have tickets to the show too. I'm also getting tickets to the SmackDown after, since I live in Tampa. I'm really hoping that Daniel Bryan comes out on top, because they completely screwed me and a whole lot of other people at last year's WrestleMania.
                My Chris Jericho banner is broken.

Comment

My brother and I have tickets to the show too. I'm also getting tickets to the SmackDown after, since I live in Tampa. I'm really hoping that Daniel Bryan comes out on top, because they completely screwed me and a whole lot of other people at last year's WrestleMania.
                  My Chris Jericho banner is broken.

Comment

I'll shoot then for arriving more like 6 PM. Part of the fun is being around other fans anyway. Brodie, we should meet up if that works for you. It'd be rad to meet some people from PW. I'm definitely expecting a smart crowd. I am driving from 2 hours north. What are you referencing regarding being screwed at Wrestlemania? With Bryan losing in 18 seconds? The night after, wasn't that when the Yes! chants really took off. If memory serves me correctly, the Yes chants had started a month or two prior, but the Raw after Mania' 28 took it to a whole different level.

Comment

I'll shoot then for arriving more like 6 PM. Part of the fun is being around other fans anyway. Brodie, we should meet up if that works for you. It'd be rad to meet some people from PW. I'm definitely expecting a smart crowd. I am driving from 2 hours north. What are you referencing regarding being screwed at Wrestlemania? With Bryan losing in 18 seconds? The night after, wasn't that when the Yes! chants really took off. If memory serves me correctly, the Yes chants had started a month or two prior, but the Raw after Mania' 28 took it to a whole different level.

Comment

I hope it's better than last year's. I went and it was just meh.

We did get preached to by the Westboro Baptist Church on the way in and that was fun.
                        Also, got our cheap/limited view seats upgraded to VIP on the camera side.

Ya know, looking back on it, it wasn't so bad.

sigpic

Comment

I hope it's better than last year's. I went and it was just meh.

We did get preached to by the Westboro Baptist Church on the way in and that was fun.
                          Also, got our cheap/limited view seats upgraded to VIP on the camera side.

Ya know, looking back on it, it wasn't so bad.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry to tell you this, but Bryan won't be winning the title until WrestleMania.

Comment

Sorry to tell you this, but Bryan won't be winning the title until WrestleMania.

Comment

Working...
                              X