Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the better executive Hulk Hogan in TNA or HHH in WWE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the better executive Hulk Hogan in TNA or HHH in WWE?

Talk to me about who is doing the best so far and why.

Re: Who is the better executive Hulk Hogan in TNA or HHH in WWE?

lol, is this a joke? HHH by a universe away.

Simply because he is not killing the company is he?

Comment

lol, is this a joke? HHH by a universe away.

Simply because he is not killing the company is he?

Comment

HHH hulk hogan is a beat up has been who isn't drawing shit to that company. Not to mention they can't pay talent on time. If you even slightly consider hogan being better I have zero faith in your intelligence

Comment

HHH hulk hogan is a beat up has been who isn't drawing shit to that company. Not to mention they can't pay talent on time. If you even slightly consider hogan being better I have zero faith in your intelligence

Comment

Triple H, what do you think about this question?

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

Triple H, what do you think about this question?

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

What are you guys talking about? Hulk Hogan is standing up to the Bully (Ray), whereas Triple H is a bully himself. He's just making the company look bad by teaching kids to be bullies despite their BE A STAR initiative.

The Hulkster is still number one, brother.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

What are you guys talking about? Hulk Hogan is standing up to the Bully (Ray), whereas Triple H is a bully himself. He's just making the company look bad by teaching kids to be bullies despite their BE A STAR initiative.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Champ View Post

But seriously I think the answer is rather obvious...

You're Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by The Champ View Post

But seriously I think the answer is rather obvious...

You're Welcome.

Comment

Trips by far, Hogan at this stage in his career makes me change the channel or fast forward from the DVR. Triple H is trying to on screen bury the faces to get them over.

Comment

Trips by far, Hogan at this stage in his career makes me change the channel or fast forward from the DVR. Triple H is trying to on screen bury the faces to get them over.

Comment

I think HHH is doing the better job at the moment.....but I also think I'm the only person on these boards that likes Hogan in TNA... .. ..

Comment

I think HHH is doing the better job at the moment.....but I also think I'm the only person on these boards that likes Hogan in TNA... .. ..

Comment

Working...
                              X