Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else kind of miss Cena?

Hear me out here.

I for one am glad that Cena is taking some time off. I don't hate Cena, I find him entertaining "sometimes". But his character needed a break since it hardly gets any breaks. As soon as he left and the new corporation took over, it got me thinking, "man, sure wish Cena would come out and help out DBry." Then I thought to myself, wait, what the hell is going on? I for one have to give kudos to the WWE for making me think this. This is exactly what wrestling needs to be. I actually hate heels for a change. And I hate that Dbry is being pushed around. That leads me to Cena. I actually thought that it would be nice if Cena came back and stood up to the corporation.

Another thing is, we have never really seen Cena face this type of obstacle before. Would be interesting to see what Cena would do in such a scenario. Sure, he's fought stables like the Nexus and things like that, but never really Vince and a corporation type stable. Not to mention that he's never really faced heel Triple H (I don't count Triple H circa 2006, he was more of a tweener back then).

Just something I've been thinking about. The WWE has done a good job in making me wish Cena was back to some degree. And I hate them for it. I like it at the same time though. I still prefer Daniel Bryan any day over Cena, but I guess its the suspense that's killing me with the storyline developing so slowly.

Re: Anyone else kind of miss Cena?

I would not mind to have Cena around instead of some other people right now...

But the man, the character, and all of the WWE audience (both haters, fans and indifferent ones) needed a break, so yeah.
    That's all, folks.

Comment

I would not mind to have Cena around instead of some other people right now...

But the man, the character, and all of the WWE audience (both haters, fans and indifferent ones) needed a break, so yeah.
      That's all, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro View Post
        Hear me out here.

I for one am glad that Cena is taking some time off. I don't hate Cena, I find him entertaining "sometimes". But his character needed a break since it hardly gets any breaks. As soon as he left and the new corporation took over, it got me thinking, "man, sure wish Cena would come out and help out DBry."
        I feel the exact same way.

Cena needed a break for a long time, but as soon he left and this storyline started, I wanted him to come out and be the hero so badly.

As I just said in another thread, his return will be a huge mark out moment for me. In fact, this time off may have been what they needed to get me interested in him again.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro View Post
          Hear me out here.

I for one am glad that Cena is taking some time off. I don't hate Cena, I find him entertaining "sometimes". But his character needed a break since it hardly gets any breaks. As soon as he left and the new corporation took over, it got me thinking, "man, sure wish Cena would come out and help out DBry."
          I feel the exact same way.

Cena needed a break for a long time, but as soon he left and this storyline started, I wanted him to come out and be the hero so badly.

As I just said in another thread, his return will be a huge mark out moment for me. In fact, this time off may have been what they needed to get me interested in him again.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

I need a break from him, and I am genuinely enjoying the WWE as a whole for the first time in years; in part because Cena is finally gone. Thank God.

Comment

I need a break from him, and I am genuinely enjoying the WWE as a whole for the first time in years; in part because Cena is finally gone. Thank God.

Comment

I for one am glad he's not on TV any more. When he comes back he'll come back, so I don't really miss him much really.

Also the fact that when he comes back he'll be killing 2-3 pushes is definitely not making me optimistic. Let's face it, if wwe wants talent to step up to cover cena's place, then surely when he comes back they'll just either go back to being lost in the shuffle or buried.

Well, to put it simply I don't care if he's coming back or not but surely would be kind of happy if he came back not to automatically take charge of the wwe and main eventing wrestlemania without hardly doing anything. 2014 should be punk's big year, he wins the rumble and then main events wrestlemania and that would make his career complete. Cena coming back from injury after 4-6 months to main eventing wrestlemania is just ridiculous. Though he definitely should wrestle a match.

Comment

I for one am glad he's not on TV any more. When he comes back he'll come back, so I don't really miss him much really.

Also the fact that when he comes back he'll be killing 2-3 pushes is definitely not making me optimistic. Let's face it, if wwe wants talent to step up to cover cena's place, then surely when he comes back they'll just either go back to being lost in the shuffle or buried.

Well, to put it simply I don't care if he's coming back or not but surely would be kind of happy if he came back not to automatically take charge of the wwe and main eventing wrestlemania without hardly doing anything. 2014 should be punk's big year, he wins the rumble and then main events wrestlemania and that would make his career complete. Cena coming back from injury after 4-6 months to main eventing wrestlemania is just ridiculous. Though he definitely should wrestle a match.

Comment

I don't like the fact that Cena isn't on the show, but I do like that the show doesn't revolve around him. I have a feeling if he was involved in this angle, we wouldn't be seeing all this cool stuff with the Big Show, and Triple H basically oppressing everyone's opinion in favor of...Cena promos.

Comment

I don't like the fact that Cena isn't on the show, but I do like that the show doesn't revolve around him. I have a feeling if he was involved in this angle, we wouldn't be seeing all this cool stuff with the Big Show, and Triple H basically oppressing everyone's opinion in favor of...Cena promos.

Comment

Need a break and we must get at the very least a small change in his character, I am just ready for something, anything...

Comment

Need a break and we must get at the very least a small change in his character, I am just ready for something, anything...

Comment

nope. not at all.
                            "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Comment

nope. not at all.
                              "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Comment

Working...
                              X