SmackDown Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SmackDown Party

I must say, I like this Miz/Ziggler/Show group who aren't happy with Triple H's regime. They picked a good group of guys who are selling their frustration really well.

Show especially. The guy is so underrated.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Re: SmackDown Party

The way they showed Ryback sideways he looks like sloth off of the goonies.

Ah Screw it

Comment

The way they showed Ryback sideways he looks like sloth off of the goonies.

Ah Screw it

Comment

Alberto del rio is one if the best things going in wwe right now. Unfortunately I see him dropping the belt at night of champions so Damian can cash in. Either way though smackdown has two top heels who are really entertaining right now

Ah Screw it

Comment

Alberto del rio is one if the best things going in wwe right now. Unfortunately I see him dropping the belt at night of champions so Damian can cash in. Either way though smackdown has two top heels who are really entertaining right now

Ah Screw it

Comment

I used to be one of Del Rio's biggest detractors, but he's been pretty enjoyable this year. I don't have a problem with him remaining champion for a while.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

I used to be one of Del Rio's biggest detractors, but he's been pretty enjoyable this year. I don't have a problem with him remaining champion for a while.

Bender

Comment

Triple H's new finisher: The Nod.
                "I'd like to apologize to the people. I've bet on wrestling." Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Comment

Triple H's new finisher: The Nod.
                  "I'd like to apologize to the people. I've bet on wrestling." Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Comment

Hey, remember that time Big Show had an iron clad contract that meant he could not be fired under any circumstance?

Oh wait, he still has that.

Bender

Comment

Hey, remember that time Big Show had an iron clad contract that meant he could not be fired under any circumstance?

Bender

Comment

The way they tried to pass it off as well via JBL on commentary

"HHH will take that ironclad contract and tear it to pieces"

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
                        I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
                        Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

The way they tried to pass it off as well via JBL on commentary

"HHH will take that ironclad contract and tear it to pieces"

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
                          I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
                          Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

Originally posted by The Champ View Post

Shhhhhhh....we're not supposed to remember that...

Ah Screw it

Comment

Originally posted by The Champ View Post

Shhhhhhh....we're not supposed to remember that...

Ah Screw it

Comment

Working...
                              X