Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early WrestleMania Match Predictions

Here are my early WM match predictions:

A returning John Cena comes in to dethrone the WWE's most hated man Randy Orton

Daniel Bryan finally gets his revenge on HHH

Taker vs. Lesnar

CM Punk vs. Dean Ambrose (title for title)

Re: Early WrestleMania Match Predictions

Let's hope that this show is not main evented by John Cena vs. Randy Orton.

And I know people love Ambrose, but a midcard title unification match at Mania is an enormous step down for Punk no matter how you look at it. He needs to be involved in something big.

I think Bryan vs. Triple H is a must, and I think it should be for the title. Beyond that, I would like to see Cena vs. Taker, but I would be okay with the combination of Cena vs. Punk and Taker vs. Lesnar.

It's got to some combination of those six guys, though.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Let's hope that this show is not main evented by John Cena vs. Randy Orton.

And I know people love Ambrose, but a midcard title unification match at Mania is an enormous step down for Punk no matter how you look at it. He needs to be involved in something big.

I think Bryan vs. Triple H is a must, and I think it should be for the title. Beyond that, I would like to see Cena vs. Taker, but I would be okay with the combination of Cena vs. Punk and Taker vs. Lesnar.

It's got to some combination of those six guys, though.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

I genuinely hope the Rock isn't there, unless he's facing Orton. I could cope with that, but please don't waste anyone important on The Rock.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
        http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

I genuinely hope the Rock isn't there, unless he's facing Orton. I could cope with that, but please don't waste anyone important on The Rock.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
          http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Comment

If Cena is the one who saves the day and dethrones Orton, I am done. For real. I doubt it will happen though..

Comment

If Cena is the one who saves the day and dethrones Orton, I am done. For real. I doubt it will happen though..

Comment

Originally posted by PB View Post
                If the last report I read on the subject is any indication, Rock will not be there.

Supposedly the merchandising department was told not to make any new stuff for him.

Bender

Comment

Originally posted by PB View Post
                  If the last report I read on the subject is any indication, Rock will not be there.

Supposedly the merchandising department was told not to make any new stuff for him.

Bender

Comment

I don't have faith in WWE to hold off Bryan vs. Triple H until WrestleMania.

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship

WWE Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton vs. 2014 Royal Rumble Winner CM Punk

Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman

Triple H w/ Stephanie McMahon vs. John Cena w/ Vince McMahon

World Heavyweight Championship Match
                    World Heavyweight Champion X vs. Sheamus

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post

What a boring match, if that's a main event expect a lot of cr*p thrown at it by those smark WM crowds.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post

What a boring match, if that's a main event expect a lot of cr*p thrown at it by those smark WM crowds.

Comment

Originally posted by Manic37 View Post
                            I don't think it's boring. But I agree that it's the sort of match they'd poo-poo. But H and Cena have wrestled great matches together before.

Comment

Originally posted by Manic37 View Post
                              I don't think it's boring. But I agree that it's the sort of match they'd poo-poo. But H and Cena have wrestled great matches together before.

Comment

Working...
                              X