Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CM Punk the Intercontinental Champion - Would They Do It?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM Punk the Intercontinental Champion - Would They Do It?

"As noted, CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman is being advertised for Monday’s RAW. Word is that the Intercontinental Title may be on the line for this match."

http://www.prowrestling.com/news-on-...go-at-nxt-more

Re: CM Punk the Intercontinental Champion - Would They Do It?

Probably. Heyman did mention something about the IC Title during a promo on SD.

Comment

Probably. Heyman did mention something about the IC Title during a promo on SD.

Comment

It's a step down for Punk but a step up for IC title. If Punk were to win the title I'd like to see him defend it in main events against both top level and midcarder talent.

-Fresh Prince-
        Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

Comment

It's a step down for Punk but a step up for IC title. If Punk were to win the title I'd like to see him defend it in main events against both top level and midcarder talent.

-Fresh Prince-
          Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

Comment

It would bring immediate credibility to the title. We need a champion that would bring the prestige of the Intercontinental Championship back into its proper perspective.

Still My Champ
            Thanks, surrender.

Comment

It would bring immediate credibility to the title. We need a champion that would bring the prestige of the Intercontinental Championship back into its proper perspective.

Still My Champ
              Thanks, surrender.

Comment

Punk as IC champion for a day is better than axel for eternity. Plus Big E as aiC champion would've been great and he does a victory against him on NXT after crushing the dude with the five count. But heyman before that made him get DQed.

As I see it though he'll win by DQ after heyman helps Axel retaining.

Comment

Punk as IC champion for a day is better than axel for eternity. Plus Big E as aiC champion would've been great and he does a victory against him on NXT after crushing the dude with the five count. But heyman before that made him get DQed.

As I see it though he'll win by DQ after heyman helps Axel retaining.

Comment

It's a great way to bring credibility back to the belt and bring into the mainstream (so to speak) so I'd be all for it.

It could give the title a new start that it needs.

Comment

It's a great way to bring credibility back to the belt and bring into the mainstream (so to speak) so I'd be all for it.

It could give the title a new start that it needs.

Comment

I wouldn't mind CM Punk elevating the Intercontinental Championship. He certainly has the ability, and the IC championship has enough history that fans could be convinced that it's a worthwhile title.

Besides, it seems like the WWE Championship is going to be reserved solely for Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan for the next 7 months, so Punk needs something to do.
                        My Chris Jericho banner is broken.

Comment

I wouldn't mind CM Punk elevating the Intercontinental Championship. He certainly has the ability, and the IC championship has enough history that fans could be convinced that it's a worthwhile title.

Besides, it seems like the WWE Championship is going to be reserved solely for Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan for the next 7 months, so Punk needs something to do.
                          My Chris Jericho banner is broken.

Comment

No, they won't do it and they shouldn't do it. CM Punk is so far above the IC Title at this point that it would look stupid for him to hold the IC Tilte.
                            surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

No, they won't do it and they shouldn't do it. CM Punk is so far above the IC Title at this point that it would look stupid for him to hold the IC Tilte.
                              surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Working...
                              X