Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE.com examines The Five Moves of Doom

Not kidding.

I really love these hilarious self-aware articles that come out from time to time. I hope Vince never finds out.

Spoiler
    Originally posted by mx518
    he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
    Originally posted by mx518
    No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
    NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Re: WWE.com examines The Five Moves of Doom

Doom Level: Like the Armageddon 2008 poster where Chris Jericho has his finger on the button. Calamity is pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point, and the margin for escape is very, very narrow.
    Fantastic.
    That's all, folks.

Comment

Doom Level: Like the Armageddon 2008 poster where Chris Jericho has his finger on the button. Calamity is pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point, and the margin for escape is very, very narrow.
      Fantastic.
      That's all, folks.

Comment

They are really trying to take the fun out of being a Cena hater now. Fantastic.

People who blindly hate Cena are going to have to find new material.

All credit goes to surrender!

Comment

They are really trying to take the fun out of being a Cena hater now. Fantastic.

People who blindly hate Cena are going to have to find new material.

All credit goes to surrender!

Comment

I have no issue with the Five Moves of Doom because in the great, classic matches, Cena varies. Not to mention, what I just said, "great, classic matches." To which, there are plenty to choose from.

Comment

I have no issue with the Five Moves of Doom because in the great, classic matches, Cena varies. Not to mention, what I just said, "great, classic matches." To which, there are plenty to choose from.

Comment

The move 1 and move 2 bit at the beginning remind me of Chris Jericho reading off the list of his moves to the audience in WCW. Every other move being "armbar".

Déjà vu!
                Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
                Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
                Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
                Cena fan for LIFE
                Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

The move 1 and move 2 bit at the beginning remind me of Chris Jericho reading off the list of his moves to the audience in WCW. Every other move being "armbar".

Déjà vu!
                  Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

If Ryder were to turn heel some day, as a former best buddy of Cena, he should leak the secrets of the Five Moves of Doom to the Heels, allowing them all to easily counter them, and prompting Cena to bust out the Reverse Five Moves of Doom.
                    That's all, folks.

Comment

If Ryder were to turn heel some day, as a former best buddy of Cena, he should leak the secrets of the Five Moves of Doom to the Heels, allowing them all to easily counter them, and prompting Cena to bust out the Reverse Five Moves of Doom.
                      That's all, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwolf View Post
                        so he starts with the AA and his new finisher is shoulder block???
                        Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwolf View Post
                          so he starts with the AA and his new finisher is shoulder block???
                          Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

I really love WWE.com these days.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

I really love WWE.com these days.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Working...
                              X