Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cm Punk vs Steve Austin Wrestlemania 30?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cm Punk vs Steve Austin Wrestlemania 30?

This would be hands down one of the greatest mania matches ever. Just think about it. It all starts with cm punk saying how he is the best and how much better he is than many legends like rock and taker and AUSTIN! Then all of a sudden he talks about how Austin could not hold the title long as he has. And he says how much of better wrestler he is then Austin and how he could kick Austin's ass on the mic and in the ring. Then you hear the shattering glass! You get a HUGE pop from the crowd! Then Austin comes and beats the hell out of punk and telling him off on the mic. Then punk finally challenges Austin to a match at wrestlemania 30! Austin says :"if you want me to open a can of whoop ass on this punk son of a bitch give me a hell yeah! Then the challenge is on. Through out the feud we see epic promos from Austin and punk. Back and forth attacks on the mic and even physically. The build to wrestlemania is more intense than ever before. The ratings are through the roof! The card is entitled "Best vs Bad ass. Then finally at wrestlemania Cm punk vs Stone cold Steve Austin is underway and it would be one of and if not the greatest wrestlemania matches of all time! It's a true dream card for me! And as much as Austin and punk have been going at it like what we saw at that punk and Austin interview when wwe 13 came out or all those promos where punk stated that he was better than Austin and he has metioned Austin more than any other legend in the wwe, there is a great possibility that this could happen! And man would it be epic. Hope it happens! What do you think about this match! Will it be good? Bad? I want your veiw on this topic.

Re: Cm Punk vs Steve Austin Wrestlemania 30?

That would mean punk going heel again. I would LOVE to see this but I doubt wwe would be as kind as to actually give the fans what they want for a change

Comment

That would mean punk going heel again. I would LOVE to see this but I doubt wwe would be as kind as to actually give the fans what they want for a change

Comment

Originally posted by bestintheworld3 View Post
        but I doubt wwe would be as kind as to actually give the fans what they want for a change
        Still not sure why exactly people make statements like this.

Comment

but I doubt wwe would be as kind as to actually give the fans what they want for a change

Comment

Originally posted by Vance Landow View Post
            Because wwe know people hate all this pg bullsh*t. They also seem to think that john cena is the fans only love in this world. Thats just a few obvious picks of why.

Comment

Originally posted by Vance Landow View Post
              Because wwe know people hate all this pg bullsh*t. They also seem to think that john cena is the fans only love in this world. Thats just a few obvious picks of why.

Comment

Because wwe know people hate all this pg bullsh*t.
                People? Who

Comment

Because wwe know people hate all this pg bullsh*t.
                  People? Who

Comment

Everyone wants to see it, even I would. I'd mark out to see CM Punk beat the living shit out of Stone Cold at Wrestlemania in his first match in a decade. Only problem is that Stone Cold doesn't want to wrestle anymore, and Vince could never offer him enough money. Austin has earned enough money to last him 10 lifetimes.

It will never happen.

Comment

Everyone wants to see it, even I would. I'd mark out to see CM Punk beat the living shit out of Stone Cold at Wrestlemania in his first match in a decade. Only problem is that Stone Cold doesn't want to wrestle anymore, and Vince could never offer him enough money. Austin has earned enough money to last him 10 lifetimes.

It will never happen.

Comment

*ohitsthisthreadagain.gif*

It's been teased and killed over and over and over again. It's right up with John Cena & Undertaker. It's time to let it go.
                        Originally posted by mx518
                        he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                        No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                        NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

It's been teased and killed over and over and over again. It's right up with John Cena & Undertaker. It's time to let it go.
                          he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                          No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                          NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post

In all fairness, Stone Cold rarely ever teased a return. The only time he ever truly teased it is during the WWE 13 video game marketing campaign. He's always said that he has no desire to wrestle, and Vince would have to offer him a shit load of money for him to even consider it.

Comment

Originally posted by Djm View Post

In all fairness, Stone Cold rarely ever teased a return. The only time he ever truly teased it is during the WWE 13 video game marketing campaign. He's always said that he has no desire to wrestle, and Vince would have to offer him a shit load of money for him to even consider it.

Comment

Working...
                              X