Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former WWE Developmental Wrestler Charged With MURDER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former WWE Developmental Wrestler Charged With MURDER!

Former WWE developmental talent Brian McGhee, who wrestled under the name DT Porter while under contract, is expected to be charged with the murder of his girlfriend.
    According to the Tampa Tribune police were called Wednesday night and discovered a woman who had been stabbed in her apartment. McGhee had been seen fleeing the scene and was pursued by authorities. He ended up crashing his vehicle and was hospitalized. He is expected to be charged with first degree murder once he is medically cleared.

On his Facebook page, McGhee changed his profile picture to a bloody arm and wrote what looks to be a pretty obvious confession, writing, "Didnt (sic) know I had it in me...bitch isfdead (sic)... arip (sic).. I'm next. No jail for meeee bbay(sic)"

McGhee was under a developmental deal from 2010-2012 in Florida Championship Wrestling.
    HERE'S HIS FB: http://www.facebook.com/brian.mcghee.90

He's the nutjob who posted this on his FB last year before he was released but then claimed his account was hacked:

"Guys, I donít know how much longer I can handle this. Every day is a constant struggle to keep my sanity. I love wrestling and itís all I ever wanted to do. Already going crazy since Iíve been for like ten months now, but it gets worse. Every day a trainer goes out of his way to rib or disrespect me in front of the boys because Iíve been out so long. I canít clear myself. I wanna wrestle more than anything, but I donít even know who I am anymore. Itís so f***ing hard. I just feel it just building inside of me and I donít know how much longer I can contain it. I have daydreams of just f***ing everyone up on some real shit. Iím not a kid. Iím a f***ing man. But what do you do when the people in charge of helping you get to the main roster are the ones making your life the hardest. Iíve been drinking almost every day. Itís to the point to where I keep Vodka and Gin in my trunk. Help me!"
    FROM: http://tbo.com/news/crime/deputies-f...ampa-20130724/

TAMPA - A former professional wrestler will be charged with murder after he allegedly stabbed a woman Wednesday night at a Tampa apartment complex, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said.

Brian McGee, 29, fled the apartment complex after the stabbing, which occurred at around 8:30 p.m., the sheriff's office said. The apartment complex is located at 8451 Del Lago Circle, Tampa.

When deputies arrived they discovered the female victim had been stabbed multiple times. She died at the scene as a result of her injuries. Her identity is being withheld pending notification of next of kin, deputies said.

McGhee's vehicle was spotted in Tampa and a pursuit involving Hillsborough deputies, the Florida Highway Patrol and Tampa Police Department ended at Interstate 75 and County Line Road in Pasco County where the suspect's vehicle crashed.

McGee was transported to St.Joseph's Hospital in Tampa for treatment. When he is released, he will be charged with first-degree murder, deputies said.

About 30 minutes after the stabbing was reported, McGee updated the profile picture on his Facebook page of a cut arm with a bloody wound. Friends and family left messages for him to contact them and to do the right thing.

McGee wrestled under the names Donovan Ruddick and D.T. Porter. He also used the nickname "The Future." He started his wrestling career in 2006, according to a pro wrestling web site.

In 2009, Pro Wrestling Illustrated ranked McGee 476 out of 500 best single wrestlers. At one time, he was signed by the World Wrestling Entertainment, but in 2012 his contract with WWE ended, according to his Facebook page.

According to his Facebook page, McGhee was in the U.S. Navy from 2002 to 2004.

Re: Former WWE Developmental Wrestler Charged With MURDER!

He seems a pleasant young man.

Comment

He seems a pleasant young man.

Comment

Edit.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Edit.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

He's clearly an alternate reality R-Truth. What if Truth never learned to accept Little Jimmeh? He went even more psycho crazy nutso.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
            Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
            Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

He's clearly an alternate reality R-Truth. What if Truth never learned to accept Little Jimmeh? He went even more psycho crazy nutso.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
              Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
              Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

Of course they're going to blame WWE for this now and why they didn't get him help after his rant that got him fired.

Comment

Of course they're going to blame WWE for this now and why they didn't get him help after his rant that got him fired.

Comment

Hooch is crazy

Comment

Hooch is crazy

Comment

Should WWE have helped this young man when they had the chance? Yes
                        Did they? No
                        Instead, they released him.
                        He likely started drinking more and really fall off and gave got the help he needed.
                        Now two lives are over, one dead and one that has been over for sometime and just waiting for the gate to fall.

Comment

Should WWE have helped this young man when they had the chance? Yes
                          Did they? No
                          Instead, they released him.
                          He likely started drinking more and really fall off and gave got the help he needed.
                          Now two lives are over, one dead and one that has been over for sometime and just waiting for the gate to fall.

Comment

Damn...that's all I can say.

Shout out to Bender for the Bad Ass Bad News Banner!

Comment

Damn...that's all I can say.

Shout out to Bender for the Bad Ass Bad News Banner!

Comment

Working...
                              X