Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we have a party until we inevitably crash? YES! YES! YES!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we have a party until we inevitably crash? YES! YES! YES!

LET'S DO THIS.

Originally posted by MrAndersons Mic
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Re: Should we have a party until we inevitably crash? YES! YES! YES!

HELL YEAH!

Comment

HELL YEAH!

Comment

Time to follow the buzzards.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

Time to follow the buzzards.

Props to surrender for the great banner.

Comment

This Punk vs Heyman feud would be the perfect way to debut Colt Cabana.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

Let's try this..

sigpic

Comment

Let's try this..

sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping for a Daniel Bryan hype promo, Rhodes and Sandow confrontation promo, CM Punk to prove that he's as a tough SOB as Lesnar, and for other feuds to start to hype up possibly one of the biggest Summer Slam's.
                    Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
                    Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
                    Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
                    Cena fan for LIFE
                    Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

I'm hoping for a Daniel Bryan hype promo, Rhodes and Sandow confrontation promo, CM Punk to prove that he's as a tough SOB as Lesnar, and for other feuds to start to hype up possibly one of the biggest Summer Slam's.
                      Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
                      Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
                      Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
                      Cena fan for LIFE
                      Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

This is the first RAW I've stopped up to watch live since RAW 1000. It's been a year, odd.

Brad starting RAW! What a man. #braddicted #braditudeera #bradulous
                        Man of the world.

Comment

This is the first RAW I've stopped up to watch live since RAW 1000. It's been a year, odd.

Brad starting RAW! What a man. #braddicted #braditudeera #bradulous
                          Man of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by milopo View Post
                            Nah if anyone were to return for this Lesnar/Punk feud I'd prefer it to be Luke Gallows.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                            Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                            Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Originally posted by milopo View Post
                              Nah if anyone were to return for this Lesnar/Punk feud I'd prefer it to be Luke Gallows.

Banner Credit: Surrender
                              Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
                              Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon Sun & Moon

Comment

Working...
                              X