Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow feud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow feud

Seeing how the crowd erupted when it looked like Rhodes would grab the briefcase, gave me an idea WWE could do for a long feud between Sandow and Rhodes. Since Damien "betrayed" Cody at MITB, Cody wants revenge. On Smackdown, after Dolph Ziggler lays out Del Rio, The intellectual Savior of the masses comes out and he wants to cash in his MITB briefcase. But the moment Sandow enters the ring, Rhodes comes out of the crowd, and lays out Sandow with a disaster kick. On the next Smackdown, Cody announces can that as a way of getting revenge, he is going to make it his mission to make sure Damien Sandow never gets a chance to cash in his briefcase. For the next year, he will be there everytime Damien tries to cash in his briefcase.

I think this would be a unique feud. It can end with Sandow never getting his chance to cash in within 12 months, and the opportunity expires.

Re: Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow feud

Originally posted by Fudge View Post
    Seeing how the crowd erupted when it looked like Rhodes would grab the briefcase, gave me an idea WWE could do for a long feud between Sandow and Rhodes. Since Damien "betrayed" Cody at MITB, Cody wants revenge. On Smackdown, after Dolph Ziggler lays out Del Rio, The intellectual Savior of the masses comes out and he wants to cash in his MITB briefcase. But the moment Sandow enters the ring, Rhodes comes out of the crowd, and lays out Sandow with a disaster kick. On the next Smackdown, Cody announces can that as a way of getting revenge, he is going to make it his mission to make sure Damien Sandow never gets a chance to cash in his briefcase. For the next year, he will be there everytime Damien tries to cash in his briefcase.

I think this would be a unique feud. It can end with Sandow never getting his chance to cash in within 12 months, and the opportunity expires.

I like this.
    Not only is it an interesting idea for a feud, but it's also something that hasn't happened with one of the briefcases, yet. Good show!

Comment

Originally posted by Fudge View Post

I like this.
      Not only is it an interesting idea for a feud, but it's also something that hasn't happened with one of the briefcases, yet. Good show!

Comment

This is a really good idea and one that i'd love to see play out.

I fear it'd get short-sighted though and they'd just have Cody attack Damien halfway through his cash-in oppourtunity.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
        I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
        Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

This is a really good idea and one that i'd love to see play out.

I fear it'd get short-sighted though and they'd just have Cody attack Damien halfway through his cash-in oppourtunity.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
          I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
          Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

I had hoped that Cody would win MITB this year, but a face turn is the next best thing. He's been in booking hell since losing to Big Show at Mania last year, this might help rejuvenate him.

Comment

I had hoped that Cody would win MITB this year, but a face turn is the next best thing. He's been in booking hell since losing to Big Show at Mania last year, this might help rejuvenate him.

Comment

Seriously 2011 was Cody Rhodes best year, his four month feud with Mysterio, character development with the mask and then when he took the mask off with a new song and gear, winning and reestablishing the IC title, quality matches, feuding with Randy Orton, and winning most of the PPV's at the end of the year. His promo's were Slammy worthy and he kept every feud he was in interesting.

i hope Money in the Bank rejuvenates his push into the main event.
                Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
                Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
                Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
                Cena fan for LIFE
                Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

Seriously 2011 was Cody Rhodes best year, his four month feud with Mysterio, character development with the mask and then when he took the mask off with a new song and gear, winning and reestablishing the IC title, quality matches, feuding with Randy Orton, and winning most of the PPV's at the end of the year. His promo's were Slammy worthy and he kept every feud he was in interesting.

Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
                  Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
                  Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
                  Cena fan for LIFE
                  Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

Originally posted by arbiter75 View Post
                    Actually, him being in booking hell didn't start till after last years MITB, because atleast before then he was still featured in the IC Title picture and feuding with Christian.

It really sucks that it took a year to get him back on track.

As far as the feud goes, I think it will be great for both of them. It will make Cody to a star as a face and establish Damien as even a more hated heel.

I just am really glad that so far the crowd seem to really be behind Cody.
                    surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by arbiter75 View Post
                      Actually, him being in booking hell didn't start till after last years MITB, because atleast before then he was still featured in the IC Title picture and feuding with Christian.

It really sucks that it took a year to get him back on track.

As far as the feud goes, I think it will be great for both of them. It will make Cody to a star as a face and establish Damien as even a more hated heel.

I just am really glad that so far the crowd seem to really be behind Cody.
                      surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Greywolf View Post

Agreed, he was my pick to win last year. Would've been cool to see him cash in on Sheamus and have Ziggler turn face that year, then maybe we could've gotten Cody/Ziggler for the WHC at this year's Mania.

Comment

Originally posted by Greywolf View Post

Agreed, he was my pick to win last year. Would've been cool to see him cash in on Sheamus and have Ziggler turn face that year, then maybe we could've gotten Cody/Ziggler for the WHC at this year's Mania.

Comment

If it was just Cody attacking Sandow, it would get boring fast. For this to not become tedious, Cody wouldn't just prevent Damien from cashing in by attacking him. He could also protect the champion at times from by being attacked, thereby denying Sandow an easy cash-in. Or he could just be guest commentator during matches of the champion, and just by being there, Damien can't cash in, because Cody might interfere...

Cody could even steal the briefcase itself. Sandow can't hand over a briefcase to the referee, if he doesn't have it...
                            Last edited by Fudge; 07-16-2013, 11:01 PM.

Comment

If it was just Cody attacking Sandow, it would get boring fast. For this to not become tedious, Cody wouldn't just prevent Damien from cashing in by attacking him. He could also protect the champion at times from by being attacked, thereby denying Sandow an easy cash-in. Or he could just be guest commentator during matches of the champion, and just by being there, Damien can't cash in, because Cody might interfere...

Cody could even steal the briefcase itself. Sandow can't hand over a briefcase to the referee, if he doesn't have it...

Comment

Working...
                              X