Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, it only took one week for the Punk/Lesnar feud to eclipe the HHH/Lesnar saga.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it only took one week for the Punk/Lesnar feud to eclipe the HHH/Lesnar saga.

Anyone else agree? I mean, last night reeked of believable emotion.

Heyman was firing and Punk was firing back.

I genuinely can't wait for their encounter at SummerSlam.

Re: Well, it only took one week for the Punk/Lesnar feud to eclipe the HHH/Lesnar sag

Can't disagree with you. I'm pumped for this match.

Comment

Re: Well, it only took one week for the Punk/Lesnar feud to eclipe the HHH/Lesnar sag

Can't disagree with you. I'm pumped for this match.

Comment

For me Punk did more to make Lesnar a credible threat in one segment than Triple H did over three pay per views. As little as I cared about the Triple H vs. Lesnar feud I have the opposite feeling for this one.

Comment

For me Punk did more to make Lesnar a credible threat in one segment than Triple H did over three pay per views. As little as I cared about the Triple H vs. Lesnar feud I have the opposite feeling for this one.

Comment

punk vs lesnar frankly is more exciting than bryan vs cena for me.

but the truth is this is a hard pick. just really excited for summerslam as it seems it might be the best ppv in term of actual storyline progression this year.

Comment

punk vs lesnar frankly is more exciting than bryan vs cena for me.

but the truth is this is a hard pick. just really excited for summerslam as it seems it might be the best ppv in term of actual storyline progression this year.

Comment

I would agree , but it's not really fair to HHH as I am admittedly a bigger Punk fan so it goes without saying I'd look more forward to this match. Also Paul Heyman and his actual connection with CM Punk and their personal history with eachother is a huge factor that HHH/Lesnar could of never even remotely duplicated.

I didn't hate the buildup or intitial match between Lesnar and HHH but I grew tired of it during Wrestlemania season.

Comment

I would agree , but it's not really fair to HHH as I am admittedly a bigger Punk fan so it goes without saying I'd look more forward to this match. Also Paul Heyman and his actual connection with CM Punk and their personal history with eachother is a huge factor that HHH/Lesnar could of never even remotely duplicated.

I didn't hate the buildup or intitial match between Lesnar and HHH but I grew tired of it during Wrestlemania season.

Comment

yeah it was unnecessary and frankly we all knew that he'll beat him at wrestlemania only to lose later but it turns out that loss started this whole mcmahon family drama thing...

Comment

yeah it was unnecessary and frankly we all knew that he'll beat him at wrestlemania only to lose later but it turns out that loss started this whole mcmahon family drama thing...

Comment

This has to be the most interesting storyline in recent years.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bestintheworld3 View Post
                            Total agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by bestintheworld3 View Post
                              Total agreement.

Comment

Working...
                              X