Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *SPOILER* Regarding Winner of Royal Rumble 2014

credit f4wonline

Believe it or not, there is already talk of having CM Punk win the 2014 WWE Royal Rumble and challenge for the WWE Title at WrestleMania XXX. Punk's dream has always been to close out WrestleMania and the seeds may have been planted on Monday's RAW in the promo with Paul Heyman.

Re: *spolier*cm punk royal rumble

So Cena vs. Taker won't happen yet again?

Because if it does it MUST close.

It's be Punk vs. Cena or vs. Bryan.

Comment

The two things missing from Punk's WWE career is i) a Royal Rumble win, and ii) main-eventing WrestleMania.

I hope this is true as I want him to manage both.

The two downsides from this however is the fact that it'll probably rule out Cena/Taker and Punk will be one step closer to retirement. How much more is there left for him to achieve after 'Mania 30 if these two things happen?

I'm really for the idea of one last Cena/Punk match at 'Mania for the strap but I'd delay it till XXXI. I could also see that match being Punk's final swansong ala Austin retiring after his match at 'Mania with The Rock. It would be a fitting end for Punk to retire after a bout with his greatest rival.
      Man of the world.

Comment

So we might not get The Rock to main event Mania next year?

Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
        Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
        Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
        Cena fan for LIFE
        Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

I could live with Punk v Cena for the title face v face as the main event of Mania, just keep them apart until that time.

That also just firmly opens the door for Brock v Taker and Rock can go fuck himself.

Credit to *Tripsi*

Comment

Punk vs. Cena - WWE Championship
            Taker vs. Lesnar - Streak
            Bryan vs. Ambrose - WHC

Take my money, 'E.
            Man of the world.

Comment

Of course there's already talk of pushing Cena/Taker back another year. I'd be surprised if it happens at all at this rate.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

I couldn't care less about seeing Cena vs Undertaker so I am all for this.

Punk deserve a rumble win and Mania main event more than anyone else and it's about time it happened.

-Fresh Prince-
                Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

Comment

Originally posted by The Champ View Post
                  Of course there's already talk of pushing Cena/Taker back another year. I'd be surprised if it happens at all at this rate.
                  I'm losing hope it's gonna happen. It's slowly getting nearer to Austin/Punk level of happening.
                  Man of the world.

Comment

Maybe WWE has zero interest in the match because they have zero interest in turning Cena heel. Because really all they'll be doing is setting up their biggest star to lose AGAIN to a guy who'll be gone for another year after beating Cena.

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be a good match, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over never seeing it.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
                    Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
                    Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

Cena v Taker is inevitable, the lack of top talent either man has to work with at Mania has got to mean thats coming, Cenas only other option is the final Punk match and takers only other option is Brock and if Brocks taken up by Rock Punk will be the guy missing out.

I see it this way, there are 6 guys WWE will throw into those top 3 matches at Mania:

Rock
                      Brock
                      Taker
                      Cena
                      Punk
                      HHH

Triple H has worked allll of those guys multiple times so I will be surprised if hes even in Mania but either way theres very limited ways left of shuffling those 6 guys around to feuds we havent had in this era or areant about to have at SummerSlam:

Rock v HHH - I doubt this will happen
                      Taker v Brock
                      Rock v Brock
                      Cena v Taker

And thats about it.

Credit to *Tripsi*

Comment

Cena Vs Punk as the main event would be awesome. However I don't know who will face The Undertaker. Because am pretty sure The Rock Vs Brock Lesnar will be happening. So that only leaves one megastar Triple H. But know one wants that match. So I presume they will bring back Batista too take on The Undertaker.

Comment

Originally posted by WMS View Post
                          I'm losing hope it's gonna happen. It's slowly getting nearer to Austin/Punk level of happening.
                          Which is ridiculous because there's a legitimate reason why Austin/Punk will never happen, that being Austin will never get in a ring again.

That doesn't apply to Cena or Taker. WWE is just choosing not to do it.

Originally posted by Falcone View Post
                          Maybe WWE has zero interest in the match because they have zero interest in turning Cena heel. Because really all they'll be doing is setting up their biggest star to lose AGAIN to a guy who'll be gone for another year after beating Cena.

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be a good match, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over never seeing it.
                          That probably is the reasoning, but it's not good enough reasoning imo. Cena's not going to lose value as a draw because he came up short against the guy who everyone comes up short against at Mania. Just give him a big win afterwards (i.e. beating Lesnar last year after losing to Rock) and the Cenation will forget all about it.

Also, if he ends up facing Punk, he better lose that match anyway. Because a Cena victory over Punk does nothing for anyone.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Champ View Post
                            Which is ridiculous because there's a legitimate reason why Austin/Punk will never happen, that being Austin will never get in a ring again.

That doesn't apply to Cena or Taker. WWE is just choosing not to do it.
                            WWE should have done it years ago. They're never going to switch Cena so I'm not even sure I want to see it without any interesting pay-off.
                            Man of the world.

Comment

Wait... how do we know Punk would be challenging John Cena? I'm OK with Punk winning the Royal Rumble and being in the main event at WM. But I'm not feeling another match against John Cena. There's other guys that could be WWE Champion by Wrestlemania XXX. WWE could still give us Taker/Cena and Punk vs. the WWE Champion.

Comment

Working...
                              X