Daniel Bryan is getting a major push right now

The Shield

Wyatt Family is getting a nice pre arrival push

etc

Re: WWE Is ICW

International Championship Wrestling?

Illegal Cartel of Women?

Inigo C. Wallaby?

The fuck does ICW mean? Come on IWC, help me out here.

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
    Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
    Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post
      International Championship Wrestling?

Illegal Cartel of Women?

Inigo C. Wallaby?

The fuck does ICW mean? Come on IWC, help me out here.
      Obviously he means the Insane Clown Posse.

Comment

You guys are idiots, he's clearly talking about the International Cloud Wherabouts.

Comment

Or maybe it's PW's new big faction, INCY, CIG and Weirdman!

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
          Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
          Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

Internet Community of Wrestling?

WWE is not IWC, but it's clear WWE recognizes the hardcore fan base that makes up the IWC.

Comment

Now that the obligatory lame Falcone jokes are out of the way, I agree. Payback and the Raw after really felt like WWE was booking for the internet.

CM Punk is face again. Dolph Ziggler is getting an underdog face push. Daniel Bryan may be headlining SummerSlam. Christian is back as a babyface. The Shield continues to be pushed well, and Mark Henry is getting a title shot.

Sheesh. That's a lot.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

WWE's style has evolved. Triple H and the like will be at the forefront. The internet audience is no longer the minority, it's a growing majority. The advent and development of social media and forums and websites like this one only aid that. People are becoming aware of what's out there and how much better things can be and are dictating that to the WWE. Those guys are getting the chance and taking it.

Comment

That's why I saw many people on FB on various pages say things like, "It's our time." I guess it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Valuable View Post
                    That's why I saw many people on FB on various pages say things like, "It's our time." I guess it is.
                    RTIME=NOW

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Champ View Post
                      RTIME=NOW
                      No they won't write it like that considering that's a Cena line. It's always "Our Time."

Comment

Enjoy it while it lasts - we all know it'll go back to the same norm sometime very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                          Enjoy it while it lasts - we all know it'll go back to the same norm sometime very soon.
                          Will it, though?

It's possible they turn Bryan (although I hope they don't), but I'm pretty sure Punk and Ziggler are faces for the long haul now. I think the biggest question is how much longer the Shield lasts, but even when it ends, the three guys in it aren't going anywhere.

Bender

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                            Key phrase: ENJOY IT!
                            Originally posted by mx518
                            he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                            Originally posted by mx518
                            No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                            NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Originally posted by The Champ View Post
                              Will it, though?

It's possible they turn Bryan (although I hope they don't), but I'm pretty sure Punk and Ziggler are faces for the long haul now. I think the biggest question is how much longer the Shield lasts, but even when it ends, the three guys in it aren't going anywhere.
                              By long haul, I presume, you mean 2 or 3 months?

Comment

Working...
                              X