Ezekiel Jackson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezekiel Jackson

Hey I was wondering what has happend to Mr. Jackson, the last I saw of him was when he dropped the IC title to Cody Rhodes. Ever since then he's been off tv . Does anyone know what has happend to the big monster or did I miss something here?

Re: Eziekiel Jackson

I saw him at WM 29 Axxess so he's still around. I'm guessing he's been off tv so they can repackage him a bit before coming back.

Comment

Had some type of injury tear that derailed him for months....he's ready right now but I guess they don't have anything for him.
      Currently Playing:
      Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

If only Ezekial was still here. He would be all over this thread
        Anyway I enjoyed Jackson when appeared on Smackdown regularly. I wish it was him he became the new Paul Heyman guy.

Comment

Big Zeke is the perfect guy to have a manager, but I don't see him lasting very long.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

He's been replaced by the new and improved version called Big E Langston.

Comment

Re: Ezekiel Jackson

He was injured. They don't like to fire injured people. He'll be gone the week after he returns.

Comment

Originally posted by spear View Post
                If only Ezekial was still here. He would be all over this thread
                Anyway I enjoyed Jackson when appeared on Smackdown regularly. I wish it was him he became the new Paul Heyman guy.
                I was about to say, "That would have been underwhelming."

Then I remembered that the actual Paul Heyman guy was Curtis Axel.

Yeah, I would have taken Zeke.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by HR View Post
                  He's been replaced by the new and improved version called Big E Langston.
                  I'd take Zeke over Langston. Big E just seems like a carbon copy of Taz with less charisma and a stupider haircut. Zeke had a ton of potential. Big E wont last beyond his run with Mr. Ziggles and AJ.

Comment

I think he's missed his chance, Big E & Titus are a lot better.

Comment

I'd forgotten Jackson ever existed tbh. Langston is better in-ring and has charisma where Zeke had none. Having him back would be a big step down over Langston.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
                      I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
                      Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

I personally think Titus Oneil is the improved version of Zeke.

Comment

wait, Titus O'neil and Zeke jackson arent the same guys?!?!?!

Comment

I think there's room enough for this guy back on the roster. I think maybe he needs a character update, or a character at all. He really never stood out to me very much but he has a good look. He seemed at his best when he was the bodyguard of TheBrianKendrick. He could make a good enforcer for any stable. Or a decent tag team partner too for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by NoeticJustice View Post
                              wait, Titus O'neil and Zeke jackson arent the same guys?!?!?!
                              Uh, yeah.

Don't you remember? Big Zeke ain't got no cuts. Tccchhh.
                              Originally posted by mx518
                              he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                              Originally posted by mx518
                              No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                              NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Working...
                              X