Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting a Wrestler into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a Wrestler into the WWE Hall of Fame.

What do I have to do to nominate someone or suggest someone to be inducted into the hall of Fame?

Re: Getting a Wrestler into the WWE Hall of Fame.

I don't think there is much need, everyone will get inducted at some point. I can even see them getting Warrior in at some point.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

Comment

First you have to PM foos he will have all the information necessary for your request.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

Send a Tweet to Vince McMahon.

Comment

has the wrestler ever touched a WWE ring? Or is a part of the WWE video library?
          Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
          Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
          Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
          Cena fan for LIFE
          Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

I wonder how long it will be before we can vote for Hall of Famers on the WWE app.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Champ View Post
              I wonder how long it will be before we can vote for Hall of Famers on the WWE app.
              I hope it never comes down to popular vote. Speaking of which, who exactly is the governing body that decides HOF inductions? Is it just Vince and crew?

Comment

Originally posted by Cenamark2.0 View Post
                I hope it never comes down to popular vote.
                Yeah, you wouldn't want guys who were over with the crowd and popular to be voted in...

Speaking of which, who exactly is the governing body that decides HOF inductions? Is it just Vince and crew?
                The WWE Board of Directors

Comment

Originally posted by The Champ View Post
                  During commercials...

Comment

Ask Vince McMahon in person lol

Comment

I hope it never comes down to popular vote. Speaking of which, who exactly is the governing body that decides HOF inductions? Is it just Vince and crew?
                      i heard an interview on a podcast with a former creative member from wwe who said they all used get an email asking for HOF suggestions but it stopped last year or the year before. the reason hinted at was most everyone always suggested randy savage.

Comment

Originally posted by bigi1950 View Post
                        What do I have to do to nominate someone or suggest someone to be inducted into the hall of Fame?
                        That all depends, who are we planning on nominating?

Originally posted by MrAndersons Mic
                        Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Comment

I'd like to see Dean Malenko make the HOF. He arguably the greatest Cruiser Weight champ ever.

Comment

To nominate someone, you need to Tweet a Tout through the WWE App.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

I'd like to see Dean Malenko make the HOF. He arguably the greatest Cruiser Weight champ ever.
                              Only because Parka never won the title.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

Working...
                              X