Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Heyman scouting 3rd client?

Didnt see a thread for this yet..

WWE.com posted an article saying there are rumors of Paul Heyman possibly seeking a 3rd client. Any guesses on who it may be/who you would like it to be?

Hopefully its a younger guy that can be a decent heel and benefit from representation from Paul Heyman. I'd like to see Big E Langston break away from Zig/AJ and go into singles competition as a heel with Paul Heyman as his manager. Either that or a push for a heel Ryder which seems to be coming soon as well.

Re: Paul Heyman scouting 3rd client?

I think Cesaro could benefit from a Paul Heyman connection and I would like to see it.

Banner Credit: Spike

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Nichols View Post
      I think Cesaro could benefit from a Paul Heyman connection and I would like to see it.
      Yeah, thats another good option. Cesaro has been misused lately and could really use the push.

Comment

I would love to see it be Cesaro. Giving him over to someone who actually knows what the hell they're doing in the wrestling business (unlike creative) would be the best thing for everyone involved.

Comment

Should be Cesaro

Comment

I came to post the same thing every one else has posted CESARO!!!!!! Or bitter Colt Cabana.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

Maybe its a 3rd and 4th. Kings of Wrestling anybody?

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by TheDazzler View Post
                Maybe its a 3rd and 4th. Kings of Wrestling anybody?
                Let it go, man. Let it go.

That's right up there with Christopher Daniels being a World Heavyweight Champion. Just...let it go.

But Cesaro almost seems...TOO obvious. He's friends with Punk, he's can be seen as being slighted by WWE.

It's too perfect.
                Originally posted by mx518
                he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
                Originally posted by mx518
                No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
                NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Please let it be Bronson.

Comment

It's not going to be Cesaro.

The man that it will be...well, let's just hope that Heyman can FEED HIM MORE.

Comment

I feel like this has to be connected to the recent trend of all the cool kids wearing Cesaro's t-shirt in sneaky twitpics and WWE Youtube videos.

Comment

I think its Ryback.

Comment

Can you imagine a heel Kofi with Heyman? That'd be something different.

Comment

I want it to be someone new. Heyman can spot young talent. That can't be denied. I mean Foley and Austin were "Paul Heyman Guys" before Brock and Punk made being Paul Heyman guys cool. Lots of others as well. First off though, Brock and Punk need to form an alliance. Then bring in the Heyman family. I'm thinking it could be as powerful as the now but with the solidarity of the Horsemen. Potential for an amazing stable under the evil genius, Paul Heyman!

Comment

I feel like the Third Paul Heyman Guy wouldn't really get that big of a career boost. Aside from increased TV time and maybe 2-3 token wins over some lowcarders in the first few weeks, they won't get a lot of focus. The focus will still be on Punk/Lesnar. If you put someone like a heel Ryder in that spot, he'll just be the bitch that Cena/HHH or some other face can squash while Punk/Lesnar watches from the entrance ramp with a scowl on his face.

Comment

Working...
                              X