ROH Stars Possibly Heading to WWE Soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROH Stars Possibly Heading to WWE Soon

- Mike Bennett may be headed to WWE soon but belief from the Ring of Honor side is that he's going to be sticking around their company for a while before going anywhere. There is also some talk that WWE may be interested in Mark and Jay Briscoe.
    http://www.wrestlesite.com/wwe/roh-s...mackdown-more/

I'm excited about the Briscoe's but only if they're used as a tag team. Help build up that division.

Bennett I have no interest in. Hopefully the rumors about him are just bullshit. Unlike some of you I don't have anything against him personally since I've never even seen him work a match before but I just don't like his baggage (Maria Kennelis).

Re: ROH Stars Possibly Heading to WWE Soon

The "WWE interested in the Briscoes" rumour has been around for years and years now. Nothing will ever come of it because they'll never pass the medicals.

Bennett is pretty average really and as has been said a million times only stands out because his gimmick is being a "WWE guy" in ROH. He's a cut way below the previous generation of indy guys that signed and I don't think he'd ever amount to anything major because he's got nothing in particular that stands out. It would be good for a laugh if he gets signed though and Maria doesn't, since she's been using him as a way of getting back to WWE since the beginning.

Comment

Bennett is poor. He won't do anything special in WWE if bought in. I'd love The Briscoes in the big leagues, one of the best teams of the last decade. It's a shame they haven't had the chance in WWE or TNA yet.
      Thanks too Fresh Prince

Comment

The Briscoes would never clear the medical tests. There's no reason to get excited for it, sadly.

Bennett to WWE. Who would have thought that?

Comment

Booo to Bennett , and no way to the Briscoes they'll never pass.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

What do they do that would make them not able to pass?

Comment

Plus they're not cosmetically pleasing.

Comment

I have seen the Briscoes in ROH thought they were cool. Would love to see them in the big time. I can't said the same about Bennett Not that I don't want him in big tme Just never seen him thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
                  What do they do that would make them not able to pass?
                  Too many concussions.

Comment

The WWE is looking at the wrong guys in ROH.Mike Bennett isn't anything special at all on the mic or in the ring,think something along the lines of Rob Conway.While I love "Them Boys" their not cut out for the WWE and really need to stay in ROH,their the heart and soul of the company.

If I was the WWE the guys from ROH I would be looking to sign are Adam Cole,Eddie Edwards,Bobby Fish,Michael Elgin and Kevin Steen if he could get his weight problem in order.Just those five guys and thats it.

Comment

I'm a fan of the Briscoe Brothers, have enjoyed watching them for years (sometimes I even get a kick out of stupid shit like "redneck Kung fu") and was pleased as hell for Jay to win the world title.

All I can think is that if they were ever to make it to WWE they would be saddled with some ridiculous hillbilly gimmick.

Comment

So no change?

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                          So no change?
                          Dungarees. Possibly a straw hat.

Comment

More vanilla midgets with no charisma, just what the WWE needs.

Comment

GOAT does anything to do with wrestling entertain you? I'm pretty certain you're negative about every event rumour and piece of news that comes through this site, which is a valid opinion. I guess...

Comment

Working...
                              X