Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which team do you think will beat the shield? Who would you like to beat the shield?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which team do you think will beat the shield? Who would you like to beat the shield?

I'll explain, you pick the team that is most likely going to end up beating shield and chances are Cena will be on that team with for example...Orton and Sheamus, we'll pretend thats the most likely team to beat them. Then you say who you would want to beat them, chances are most people are gonna go for a team that doesn't include Cena for this one but then some people might. Me I'd like to see them beaten by Daniel Bryan, Ziggler and Sheamus...but thats not gonna happen which is the beauty of being able to pick a team YOU'D want to beat the shield. So, like the title says which team do you think will beat the shield? Who would you like to beat the shield?
    How to win the WWE title
    BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
    The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
    Thanks to all who give rep

Re: Which team do you think will beat the shield? Who would you like to beat the shie

God knows.

I mean seriously, who can?

Comment

Re: Which team do you think will beat the shield? Who would you like to beat the shie

I don't think as a group anyone will beat them. But eventually they will start to have individual matches and start losing them. Years from now they'll be saying that the only group to beat The Shield was The Shield.

Comment

It'll have to be an elimination match where they first lose. Survivor Series would make sense. I can't forsee them losing a one fall match up as they've beaten Cena, Ryback, Sheamus, Orton, Show, Taker, Kane & Bryan

Maybe a super team like Taker, Rock & Cena would be likely

At this point, it's gotten to where their first loss will be a BIG deal. WWE has built up people in the past so hopefully whenever they do get their first loss they don't fall off afterwards. The Shield has that FEAR aspect right now & WWE needs to make sure they keep that even after their first loss

Hopefully that loss isn't for another 7 or so months though. Them debuting @ Survivor Series & having their first loss at Survivor Series would be awesome

In Between The Lines, There's A Lot Of Obscurity. I'm Not Inclined To Resign To Maturity
        If It's All Right, Then You're All Wrong. Why Bounce Around To The Same Damn Song
        You Rather Run When You Can't Crawl. I Know That You Know That I'm Not Telling The Truth
        I Know That You Know, They Just Don't Have Any Proof. Embrace The Deception, Learn How To Bend
        Your Worst Inhibitions They Will PSYCH You Out In The End

Comment

The proper way to do it is like Stefan said. There is no reason for the 3 to lose a match. Losses should come once singles matches happen.

I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.

- Damien Sandow
          in response to RVD's return

Comment

Tell that to nexus
            How to win the WWE title

Comment

Shield have been booked far superior to Nexus though and they look like more of a threat. With 3 guys they're doing what Nexus did with 7

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
              I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
              Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

I haven't seen such commitment to a stable in a very long time. It seems any angle they run where they need some kind of pivot or antagonist, the Shield are used. The are key not only to their own affairs, but to everyone else's. I never thought I'd see it in today's quick-buck world, it's phenomenal to watch.

Comment

It's the closest thing to the nWo today, except with The Shield they're not overdoing it like WCW did.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
                    It's the closest thing to the nWo today, except with The Shield they're not overdoing it like WCW did.
                    Which is ironic since TNA is trying to pull off the same exact thing and failing miserably. (I enjoy the storyline but, it is a complete carbon copy of the nWo/Sting. Nothing original so far but the biker vests)

Comment

With TNA that would be...Aces & Eights? Or whatever they're called, I don't watch TNA but I'm guessing A&E is their version of nWo
                      How to win the WWE title

Comment

The Shield has gotten the best booking by WWE for a group/stable in years. I swear this was done to make up for the lackluster booking of the Nexus.

I really have no idea who will beat them first. They have been dominating the entire roster since debuting.

Comment

Sheild will run over everyone, then HHH will step in with bang buddies.

Comment

This probably isn't possible at this point, but I would love to see them take on the team of The Rock, John Cena, and CM Punk.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

This is just speculation, but I still suspect they'll interfere on Brock's behalf at Extreme Rules. And if they don't, they'll probably attack him on Raw the night after. A Triple H captained team might be the first ones to take them down, although that would greatly annoy me for obvious reasons. They have to lose sometime, but I think it'd be great if it was never as a three man team, just as Stefan said. They either lose in singles matches, or tag team matches (where only two out of three are wrestling) but if they happen to implode as a group (which they'll do eventually, I don't think they'll last to 2014), it'd be awesome to look back and say they were so dominant as a cohesive unit that they could never (and were never) actually beaten when the three of them were wrestling as a team together.

I have my own ideas about how they could break up but that's another story.

Comment

Working...
                              X