Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In tonight's Raw Party, The Shield goes 3 on 3 with Team Hell No AND THE UNDAHTAKAH~!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In tonight's Raw Party, The Shield goes 3 on 3 with Team Hell No AND THE UNDAHTAKAH~!

----------

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Re: In tonight's Raw Party, The Shield goes 3 on 3 with Team Hell No AND THE UNDAHTAK

Attention: To those of you who have read the spoilers, consider this a blanket warning that spoilers inside the party thread will be met with DEATH.

Seriously though, don't spoil those of us who didn't read them. I will issue warnings if I have to, and there's literally nothing I enjoy less on these forums than giving spoiler warnings.

Originally posted by MrAndersons Mic
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Comment

Re: In tonight's Raw Party, The Shield goes 3 on 3 with Team Hell No AND THE UNDAHTAK

The idea of Bryan Danielson and the Undertaker teaming together is something I could never imagine back in 2008/9. Unreal.

Comment

good... we don't get many good six man tag main events anymore. Back in like 04/05 those were the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven* View Post
          The idea of Bryan Danielson and the Undertaker teaming together is something I could never imagine back in 2008/9. Unreal.
          I don't know how many of these indy mark out Raws we have left, mainly because Punk and Bryan have really done all the things we could have never imagined.

But this is one of those things. It's batshit crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

The Undertaker's first Raw match in three years? Really? I didn't know it had been THAT long.

- - - Updated - - -

BAAARRRROOOOCCCKKKK LLLLEEESSSSNAR

Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Comment

I wonder if they're gonna use the old blue steel cage for Lesnar/HHH 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              The Undertaker's first Raw match in three years? Really? I didn't know it had been THAT long.
              I think it was around this time three years ago against Swaggie. I can recall later 2010 matches on SmackDown, but not Raw.

Comment

I hope Brock kills HHH before he gets his hands on a mic... Please?

Comment

Heyman.

Great pop for HHH.

Comment

What about the match on Raw 1000?

Comment

I expect a lawsuit out of this. That wasn't very profession of Mr. H.

Comment

Heyman sold that better than a lot of wrestlers.

Comment

The one thing I really enjoy about these UK Raws is that most of the time, knowing it's taped, they fill them with good wrestling. I hope that's the case, and if not, nobody tell me otherwise.

Comment

Jericho vs. Dolph tonight. Awesome.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

No Brock? Color me extremely disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                              X