Reported additional matches for Extreme Rules PPV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reported additional matches for Extreme Rules PPV

-We've noted that Ryback vs. John Cena for the WWE Title, Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar in a steel cage and Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler for the World Heavyweight Title are set for WWE's Extreme Rules pay-per-view.

Another likely title match for the pay-per-view will be two members of The Shield vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan for the WWE Tag Team Titles. This is likely where Team Hell No will drop the titles. Before the WrestleMania 29 undercard was re-done, there were plans for The Shield to capture the titles there.

Other matches likely for Extreme Rules are Nikki Bella vs. Kaitlyn for the Divas Title, Mark Henry vs. Sheamus and Randy Orton vs. Big Show.

Credit: Wrestling Observer

I imagine that we'll probably get Cesaro/Kofi or Barrett/Truth for their respected titles on the Pre-show.

Re: Reported additional matches for Extreme Rules PPV

That sounds about right. Unfortunately, every time I get excited for a Barrett or Cesaro match, they job. So, I'm NOT getting my hopes up.

The card sounds decent. I'll watch it.

sigpic

Comment

Time for Shaemus to enter the Hall of Pain!

Comment

Orton vs. Big Show...At this rate, Orton may quit if they don't pull the trigger on a heel turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Tooth View Post
          Time for Shaemus to enter the Hall of Pain!
          but he already did enter the hall of pain two years ago ...

Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
          Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
          Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
          Cena fan for LIFE
          Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

Comment

I guess Shaemus didn't learn his lesson the first time around.
            Two Hall of Pain rings for Ginger.

Comment

Too bad no Taker. Putting the six man tag on Raw is a waste. Probably not gonna get this one.

Comment

Ugh...not a fan of 2 members of the shield to win the tag titles....

Comment

Originally posted by ReKOVery View Post
                  Ugh...not a fan of 2 members of the shield to win the tag titles....
                  Would you be if they initiated the Freebird Rule?

Still My Champ
                  Thanks, surrender.

Comment

I will just say this right now, and I may be in a minority, but I hate the Freebird rule. If two guys win the belts that are part of a group it should still just be the two who won that defend. Say Ambrose and Rollins win. Their first defense, Ambrose and Reigns defend. Does this give Reigns a Tag title reign? It shouldn't because he didn't win the title.
                    Just because they're little
                    doesn't mean they don't pack a punch

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Greene View Post
                      Too bad no Taker. Putting the six man tag on Raw is a waste. Probably not gonna get this one.
                      Why? The tag title match should be on PPV. And WWE is not one of those dumbass companies that puts tag gold on the line in a 6 man tag team match. Well, at least, not often.

Comment

The card actually looks more appealing than WrestleMania for me. Will definitely be getting this one (if it's on PPV in the UK.) Extreme Rules PPV's normally deliver. Last year's event was awesome, event of the WWE calendar year.
                        Thanks too Fresh Prince

Comment

Originally posted by Sayer View Post
                          Why? The tag title match should be on PPV. And WWE is not one of those dumbass companies that puts tag gold on the line in a 6 man tag team match. Well, at least, not often.
                          The match is bigger with Undertaker in it, regardless of the titles.

That said, I don't think putting it on Raw is a "waste," considering how we didn't even think Taker would still be around by now.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Krimzon View Post
                            Orton vs. Big Show...At this rate, Orton may quit if they don't pull the trigger on a heel turn.
                            Oh please let this happen.

Comment

Undertaker can perhaps help RAW's ratings more the way the company sees it. Not sure how many more buys would have been done with that match on ppv to be honest. It is a way to help The Shield look like a threat to even a legend like Taker. I get it somewhat.
                              Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Comment

Working...
                              X