Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*POTENTIAL SPOILERS* Top Draw Added to Extreme Rules Line-Up & Possible Big Return

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *POTENTIAL SPOILERS* Top Draw Added to Extreme Rules Line-Up & Possible Big Return

Brock Lesnar has been added to the Extreme Rules line-up according to Dave Meltzer. That would mean that the Rock and Lesnar would both be on the show.

It seems that this is a move to capitalise on some sort of buzz post-'Mania and get as much money out of it as possible, but it remains to be seen exactly what that buzz will be.

This also increases Lesnar's chances of victory you could argue, although I thought he had a good shot to beat HHH anyway.

Re: *POTENTIAL SPOILERS* Top Draw Added to Extreme Rules Line-Up

Brock Lesnar will most likely be facing Triple H's friend at Extreme Rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Valuable View Post
      Brock Lesnar will most likely be facing Triple H's friend at Extreme Rules.
      Triple H's friend? I don't get it.

Banner Credit: Spike

Comment

Sheamus?

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Nichols View Post
          Triple H's friend? I don't get it.
          Originally posted by Champ
          Sheamus?
          **SPOILER**

Spoiler

This is where I get my premium news from. Call BS if you want, but at least be thankful that I'm willing to share

Comment

Re: *POTENTIAL SPOILERS* Top Draw Added to Extreme Rules Line-Up & Possible Big Retur

Added the Batista thing to the title, save you all farting around with spoiler tags.

I can't see them signing him. He would add very little and would piss everyone off.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Valuable View Post
              **SPOILER**

Spoiler

This is where I get my premium news from. Call BS if you want, but at least be thankful that I'm willing to share
              That would be awesome.

Comment

Re: *POTENTIAL SPOILERS* Top Draw Added to Extreme Rules Line-Up & Possible Big Retur

Batista is absolutely not on that level, that would set a very bad precedent.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Hasn't he just been cast in a big movie which is set to start filming in the summer?

Can't see him doing that and returning to wrestling especially as he's in his mid-40's now.

Comment

Batista will have to come down on his offer. I applaud him for trying, but come on...

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
                      Batista is absolutely not on that level, that would set a very bad precedent.
                      Agreed. If he wants a "monster deal" then they can tell him to stick it. No way is he worth anywhere near the level of Brock or Cena. I'd like to see him back as long as he can still compete in the ring, but only for the right price.

Comment

Not exactly on that level, but I'd like to see that match. Not even gonna lie.

sigpic

Comment

Ughh that guy returning would totally kill my interest in Brock and it is already at a minimum.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

It'd be worth paying him just for a one off match. I just know I want to see that match, it would be massive.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

Comment

The most overrated WWE Superstar of the last ten years... and he thinks he deserves a Brock/Rock-esk pay.

He should get a good pay day while he can.. but the guy seriously needs to drop down his demands.

*If the guy were to sign a "monster deal", I can imagine Cena/Orton/Punk etc. being pretty pissed off with their pay and schedules.

Mess with E.C.3. and you're in for; Trouble, Trouble, Trouble, Trouble, Trouble, Trouble, Trouble....

ETHAN CARTER III - The Only UNDEFEATED WORLD CHAMPION in Wrestling!

Comment

Working...
                              X