Kurt Angle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Angle

...probably the wrong forum...sorry, I don't post up here much....

However, Kurt has been featured a lot recently on the WWE Facebook page....is he still with TNA? Is there a return in the works?

It doesn't seem very Vince-ish to promote a wrestler he doesn't "own"

...and yes, I'd love to see his near crippled ass re-appear on a part time basis.
    Originally posted by Foos
    I agree with Murphy

Re: Kurt Angle

He's still with TNA. I know WWE put up a superstar page for him recently, but they've also posted pages for Jeff Hardy and the Dudleys. They might just be lightening up on the whole "Never mention anyone who's currently in TNA" thing.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

He's still with TNA, yes. And he's still going as hard and as crazy as ever

No word on a return anytime soon.
      Originally posted by mx518
      he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
      Originally posted by mx518
      No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
      NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

The company has no fear of TNA!
        Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Comment

Kinda odd to think he's been in TNA just about the same amount of time as he was in WWE.

Comment

The Cyborg

Banner Credit: Spike

Comment

Well, thanks for clearing that up so quickly....

I was getting all hyped up, thinking maybe they were getting ready for a return or something...

back to disappointment.
              Originally posted by Foos
              I agree with Murphy

Comment

I would never count out a return for him to the WWE.With all of these limited date deals being throw around for Rock,Taker,Triple H,Brock...ect I think that Angle would jump at the chance for one of those type deals,and the WWE would as well.I think Angle has said that his contract ends next year and he plans on wrestling a few more years.So I could see him jumping back to the WWE after his contract is up to due one of those limited date types of deal or even a deal were he would just work the TV shows and PPV's.

I still think he will return and would love to see a dream match up against Daniel Bryan at a Wrestlemania and even other matches against guys like Punk,Sheamus,Cesaro...ect

Comment

I like Kurt Angle, but he seemed to get more spotty as the years went by instead of working on his craft being the most gifted true athlete in the history of the business. I just posted in the other thread about today's matches and Angle is one of the culprits I'm speaking about doing anything in a match for no rhyme or reason.

I would love to see him against CM Punk though. I would like to see how CM Punk would work with him because I believe Punk is more fundamentally sound than him. I would like to see Angle against a few guys actually in comparison to the last days of his wwe run because I always felt the company wanted him to do what CM Punk has done with Cena int the last couple of years which is have fans side with him by showing his wrestling talent. CM Punk no doubt brings out the best in Cena, while Angle had fans turn on Cena(back to what I was talking about being a great worker).
                  Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Comment

I had no idea what the deal with Kurt was, so thanks to the people who posted for clearing that up. I really liked Kurt, i'd like to see him back in the WWE but maybe he's a little too old now; which is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Mcmahon View Post
                      The company has no fear of TNA!
                      Thats because Dixie and TNA dosen't try to compete with them. There was a short time that they try Impact on Mondays did last long. They just try to put on a good show to give fans something besides WWE.

On Kurts returning I would like to see it someday,

Comment

Man I wish he would come back.

He deserves to have his career end in WWE.

Shout out to Bender for the Bad Ass Bad News Banner!

Comment

Why did he leave anyway? I don't even remember now. Just seems to be in WWE one minute and TNA the next.

Comment

WWE wanted him to take time off due to various injuries he had incurred. He didn't want to stop wrestling so went to TNA is I believe the long and short of it. Wrestling Machine!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zeki View Post
                              Why did he leave anyway? I don't even remember now. Just seems to be in WWE one minute and TNA the next.
                              What I remember was that he was beat up and tired in WWE and the schedual was really kicking his ass...he asked for time off maybe even a part time schedual where he worked less dates but Vince didn't want him off that much so they agreed to part ways.

He then went to TNA which has a much easier schedual.

Shout out to Bender for the Bad Ass Bad News Banner!

Comment

Working...
                              X