Long-Time WWE Referee Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long-Time WWE Referee Released

WWE has released Jack Doan. Doan was the second longest tenured referee on the WWE roster (behind only Mike Cioda) and had been with the company since 1991. We have not heard the reason as of this writing.

http://pwinsider.com/article/76317/wwe-release.html?p=1

Re: Long-Time WWE Referee Released

For some reason I'm instantly remembering him sliding all the way across the ring to count, only to get elbow dropped by Kevin Nash at WrestleMania X8. Instantly came into my head.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

Comment

Can't imagine they just released him 'because' as he's a long-serving referee and to just release him out of the blue would be wrong, imo.

2013 TBG Poster of the Year

Scotland, Celtic and FC Basel
      CELTIC (SPFL CHAMPIONS 2013/14)
      FC BASEL (SSL CHAMPIONS 2013/2014; SWISS CUP FINALISTS)

Comment

So, am I the only one who was saying to themselves as they opened this thread "Please not Charles Robinson."?

Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
        Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
        Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

Comment

He might have just retired. Plus I think he's had some shoulder problems in the past.

Comment

Does anyone have a picture, for those of us who forget what he looked like?

Comment

Originally posted by thalbleib View Post
              Does anyone have a picture, for those of us who forget what he looked like?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss HHH View Post
                This has been my desktop wallpaper for so long, will be sad to take it down.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

Comment

Originally posted by Falcone View Post
                  So, am I the only one who was saying to themselves as they opened this thread "Please not Charles Robinson."?
                  Haha close, I was saying "please don't be mike cioda"

Comment

Originally posted by JoMo View Post
                    Haha close, I was saying "please don't be mike cioda"
                    I was saying "Please not Earl Hebner." Oh wait.........

Comment

He always reffed the divas matches for some reason.

Originally posted by thalbleib View Post
                      I was saying "Please not Earl Hebner." Oh wait.........
                      If only TNA would release him...that would make me pretty happy.

Comment

The release may have been the guy himself asking for it, maybe he thought that if he was too banged up with a shoulder injury. It'd be best for him to stay at home with his family instead, maybe? Just my thoughts anyway.

Comment

Weird I don't remember his name. This makes me miss the time when they actually said the refs names. It annoys me to this day.

Comment

I don't know but Referees are held to the same Standares as the Superstars as far as Wellness testing goes. So maybe he failed some I'am not saying that's what happened It could be any number of reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know but Referees are held to the same Standares as the Superstars as far as Wellness testing goes. So maybe he failed some I'am not saying that's what happened It could be any number of reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by LTS View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone explain to me why so many posts are doing this lately? Statement, UPDATE, same statement.

If there is a problem with the board than I apologize. But if people are doing this on purpose, than why?

Comment

Working...
                              X