Possible heat between CM Punk and Creative? *Spoilers*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible heat between CM Punk and Creative? *Spoilers*

Possible spoilers here regarding CM Punk's role over the next few weeks, so I'll post the quote in a white text.

CM Punk has been pulled from all live events until WrestleMania 29 for a number of reasons including him being physically banged up. People, including Punk, are still downplaying the arm injury that he suffered in the RAW match against Kane last week. WWE officials want him fresh and ready for the big match at WrestleMania 29.

Speaking of Punk, there were a lot of people not happy with his backstage segment at last night's RAW where he juggled around Paul Bearer's urn to taunt The Undertaker. The feeling was that it wasn't as good as the Punk-Bearer-Taker stuff from the week before and that this one was bad for WWE and just bad in general. On a related note, it's said there is some kind of issue between Punk and WWE creative right now but we don't know what those problems might be.
    Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz2O3Kq25mS

Re: Possible heat between CM Punk and Creative? *Spoilers*

As I said in another thread, I hope the heat is Punk realizing how much this feud is sucking and how lazy "Creative" is being in the way they're booking it.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
      As I said in another thread, I hope the heat is Punk realizing how much this feud is sucking and how lazy "Creative" is being in the way they're booking it.
      And yet sadly, this is arguably the best feud going in WWE right now.

Comment

No it isn't. HHH/Lesnar is miles better and Rock/Cena's one promo and video package are also miles better.

Taker/Punk is the worst feud, and it was my most anticipated match before the build started.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

Hey there, Rocker! Welcome to PW! We have a feature on the boards specifically for spoilers, called Spoiler Tags. To use spoiler tags manually, simply type [*SPOILER] [*/SPOILER] and paste the spoiler in between. Simply for the convenience of our forum members. It just makes it easier for us all to read it like that.

Comment

For what its worth I think the Taker/Punk fued has been great

Comment

Originally posted by Champ View Post
              No it isn't. HHH/Lesnar is miles better and Rock/Cena's one promo and video package are also miles better.

Taker/Punk is the worst feud, and it was my most anticipated match before the build started.
              HHH/Lesnar had the big brawl between the two 3 weeks ago and then absolutely nothing until last night. I wouldn't call that "miles better" personally. That Rock/Cena video is one of the biggest time wasters on WWE programming right now and does nothing to build to their match.

Taker/Punk at least had some compelling stuff last week and decent stuff last night. I'd probably say that Del Rio/Swagger is the best feud going right now but Taker/Punk is up there.

Originally posted by Benson View Post
              Hey there, Rocker! Welcome to PW! We have a feature on the boards specifically for spoilers, called Spoiler Tags. To use spoiler tags manually, simply type [*SPOILER] [*/SPOILER] and paste the spoiler in between. Simply for the convenience of our forum members. It just makes it easier for us all to read it like that.
              Thanks for telling me, man. I looked for something like that but I guess I didn't look hard enough.

Comment

All of the builds have been terrible baring Brock/Triple H II.That's even a match that I really didn't care to see at Wrestlemania but is the only one I am looking forward to now.This years card has so far had one of the worst builds to my mind ever and is terrible miss using talent but which I mean putting them in terrible match ups.I still really think that instead of the card were getting we should have gotten Cena/Taker,Rock/Brock,Punk/Ryback and Ziggler/Jericho as the main match ups.I think that card would have been much better and one that most fans would be more behind,but at least one or two of those matches are rumored for Wrestlemania xXx so thats something.

Comment

I haven't watched yesterday's Raw just yet so I can't comment on the Punk/Taker segment, but I really don't feel like it's that bad thus far.
                  Originally posted by RT
                  I'm an Ice Cube.

Comment

Yesterday's Raw is why. I found Punk did a great job but I can see why people were uncomfortable. Taker did ahorrible job in selling his two lines though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rocker View Post
                      HHH/Lesnar had the big brawl between the two 3 weeks ago and then absolutely nothing until last night. I wouldn't call that "miles better" personally. That Rock/Cena video is one of the biggest time wasters on WWE programming right now and does nothing to build to their match.

Taker/Punk at least had some compelling stuff last week and decent stuff last night. I'd probably say that Del Rio/Swagger is the best feud going right now but Taker/Punk is up there.
                      Triple H and Lesnar have only had two segments together, sure, but they've both been much, much better than what we've gotten from Taker and Punk, in my opinion. The same goes for Rock and Cena's one segment. And while I'm usually not a fan of video packages being played over and over, that one is of extremely high quality.

Both weeks of Taker/Punk have been thoroughly uninteresting to me. Last week was somewhat effective, but last night's segment was just absolutely terrible. Taker's "promo" was about as convincing as heel Alberto Del Rio commentary, and Punk tossing the urn around did not come off to me like a particularly heinous act. It was actually more comical than heinous.

Bender

Comment

Originally posted by Benson View Post
                        Yesterday's Raw is why. I found Punk did a great job but I can see why people were uncomfortable. Taker did ahorrible job in selling his two lines though.
                        There is very few ways to get real heat now a days, Using a real life death is a good one though. Hes an actor, He doesnt mean what hes saying. What the big deal? Im asking in general, Not you Benson

They make fun of JR on Dallas every week, Somehow I feel people are ok with that because its a TV show. And whats wrestling again?

Comment

Originally posted by oWn View Post
                          There is very few ways to get real heat now a days, Using a real life death is a good one though. Hes an actor, He doesnt mean what hes saying. What the big deal? Im asking in general, Not you Benson
                          I'm not offended anymore, I just think it sucks.

Bender

Comment

Oh. I get it man. I completely agree that any promoter is dumb to let ANY oppurtunity for real heat to slip buy.

Comment

CM Punk probably found out he's going to lose to Taker........next obvious move for Punk is that he threatens to walk unless he gets his way

Justin Valuable made this banner! YES! YES!YES!
                              I Eat Cannibals

Comment

Working...
                              X