Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

    This is it y'all.....WWE CREATIVE!!!


    WWE has job posting for a VP for Creative Writing.

    The description reads: "The VP Creative Writing will be responsible for the creative content strategy and direction for all weekly TV programming. He/She will manage the Head Writer, Show Runners, and the writing team, provide long-term direction in the development of story lines and WWE superstar characters, and be the primary liaison with other partner departments especially including Talent, TV and Digital."

    Responsibilities include:

    Develop and implement creative storylines for broadcast on all WWE programs and platforms in coordination with the writing team and senior creative management (CEO, EVP,SVP)
    Work with Talent Department to develop powerful character back-stories
    Manage the Head Writer, the home-based writers, and the road writing team by providing feedback, training and supervision.
    Use consumer insights and social media to deliver impactful storylines that are consistent with the WWE brand and each talent’s skills and history.
    Identify new writing talent and ensure that current writers’ work is aligned with the network’s brand and programming strategy.
    Supervise Head Writer in creating a comprehensive training program for new writers and remedial training for existing writers.
    Work with senior management to continually improve the process supporting WWE’s creative writing system.
    Provide mature leadership to the writing team, relating to the implementation of the vision of senior management (CEO, EVP, SVP
    Drive professional interaction with other departments of the WWE (Talent Development, TV Production, Marketing, Digital, Sales and HR)

    https://careers-wwecorp.icims.com/jobs/2489/job

    They also have a new job posting for a Creative writer.
    https://careers-wwecorp.icims.com/jobs/2472/job
    So....who's gonna step up?
    Originally posted by mx518
    he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
    Originally posted by mx518
    No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
    NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

  • #2
    Re: The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

    The corporate section of their website also says you need legitimate experience for writing in the Hollywood/Television industry already before they will consider hiring you.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

      Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
      The corporate section of their website also says you need legitimate experience for writing in the Hollywood/Television industry already before they will consider hiring you.
      Yeah I assumed as much when I read the OP. I doubted WWE would higher someone unknown with no credentials

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

        Besides the experience issue, I would do it if I had the money for the interview opportunity and to head out for it. That is one of the parts of the enitre process that people do not think of.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

          Hypothetically, if the experience thing was not an issue (and neither was the money/travel factor) I still wouldn't do it. I know I'd be no good at it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

            Heck I'm gong for it . Even though I am not "Hollywood" Material I really don't care.
            Somebody around here has got to take the plunge and I'm just the man for it.
            Wish me luck ..here I come WWE...your worse nightmare!!!!!mwahahahaha!
            Seriously..I'm going for it.
            Oh and if I do get it...Johnny Ace is coming back with a vengence!!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

              Originally posted by Zeki View Post
              Yeah I assumed as much when I read the OP. I doubted WWE would higher someone unknown with no credentials
              Yet they'll hire someone with no wrestling credentials...because WWE is entertainment and all. :frog:

              Originally posted by Mizzite View Post
              Heck I'm gong for it . Even though I am not "Hollywood" Material I really don't care.
              Somebody around here has got to take the plunge and I'm just the man for it.
              Wish me luck ..here I come WWE...your worse nightmare!!!!!mwahahahaha!
              Seriously..I'm going for it.
              Oh and if I do get it...Johnny Ace is coming back with a vengence!!!!!
              Go for it, man! And good luck!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

                Minimum of 10 years writing and production experience in television.
                Other than that little detail, I'd be in.

                Originally posted by MrAndersons Mic
                Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

                  I'm gonna apply. Why not?

                  Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
                  Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
                  Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

                    Originally posted by Falcone View Post
                    I'm gonna apply. Why not?
                    Because it's one of the worst jobs you could have?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

                      I get paid more money than I'm making now, meet wrestlers and spend all day in a room with Stephanies boobs.

                      Yeah, sounds like a real nightmare.

                      Originally posted by TJ Wyoming
                      Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
                      Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

                        I would LOVE that job..


                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

                          Well.....UPDATE....
                          After six hours of doing a kick ass resume and a whole year of great storylines and a two hour video saying why I am the "chosen" one for the WWE,I had just sent the bad boy over.
                          Now the waiting game begins...........

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

                            This is the easiest job in the world. you only need to know how to do one thing.

                            "So we were thinking Jack Swagger----"

                            "NOOOOOOOOOOO"

                            "So we start the show with Sheamus telling us a stor------"

                            "NOOOOOOOOOOO"

                            "All our champions lose non title matches"

                            "NOOOOOOOOOOO"

                            "WWE champion never closes out a PPV....unless its Cena"

                            "NOOOOOOOOO"

                            Easiest job in the world.



                            “I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.”

                            - Damien Sandow
                            in response to RVD's return

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The Ultimate Job Opportunity...

                              Originally posted by Bang Bang View Post
                              This is the easiest job in the world. you only need to know how to do one thing.

                              "So we were thinking Jack Swagger----"

                              "NOOOOOOOOOOO"

                              "So we start the show with Sheamus telling us a stor------"

                              "NOOOOOOOOOOO"

                              "All our champions lose non title matches"

                              "NOOOOOOOOOOO"

                              "WWE champion never closes out a PPV....unless its Cena"

                              "NOOOOOOOOO"

                              Easiest job in the world.
                              Actually, you'd have to change all those no's to yes's.

                              Because if you disagree with Vince that often, you'll be hearing those famous two words.

                              Bender

                              This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X