Weed The People

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weed The People

About two weeks ago, ESPN, who does a weekly WWE Ranking Report. This is taken from the February 26th Ranking. I was rather amused at the writer for this play on words:

So does WWE have a wellness policy or not? How can Swagger get arrested for DUI and possession of marijuana last week and not only avoid suspension, but star in multiple segments on Raw? Weed the People.

Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fan...hn-cena-climbs

I fully expected to see this type of sign in arenas..but now I read that WWE is confiscating all Swagger DUI signs..

Re: Weed The People

"Weed The People" has been a joke since about 1 minute after the report.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

Do you people even think it might not have actually been Swaggers weed? He could have been taking it to Evan Bourne or Punk and just got caught with it. They probaly tested him right after it broke out and he was clean

Comment

Originally posted by spladle125 View Post
        He could have been taking it to Evan Bourne or Punk and just got caught with it.
        WHAT DID YOU SAY!?

Also, he was arrested on a DUI and wasn't punished for that, either. It doesn't matter if he was "clean for weed" or not (which I doubt he was), the fact of the matter is he broke the law, got caught, and was let completely off the hook by a company that has punished other talents for similar (and lesser) offenses.

Comment

Do you people even think it might not have actually been Swaggers weed? He could have been taking it to Evan Bourne or Punk and just got caught with it. They probaly tested him right after it broke out and he was clean
          and I actually like Swagger.

You can't test for marijuanna consumption like alcohol. THC stays in your body long after you use it and long after you experience the "high" it creates. There would be no need to test him for it anyway, he was holding.

Comment

What made you pull out that name of all names?

Comment

Originally posted by Zeki View Post

What made you pull out that name of all names?
              In all honesty, has Punk ever looked sober? I do believe he's straight edge but he always looks like he's either drunk or stoned. In fact, I remember someone here use to have a banner that was a pic of Punk with the World title and the caption read something like "Does this look like the face of a sober man?"

Comment

I think the reason being there not punishing swagger is because this new Believe In The People angle is pretty awesome. And they would be pretty silly not too capitalise on it.

Comment

Originally posted by merle View Post
                  In all honesty, has Punk ever looked sober? I do believe he's straight edge but he always looks like he's either drunk or stoned. In fact, I remember someone here use to have a banner that was a pic of Punk with the World title and the caption read something like "Does this look like the face of a sober man?"
                  It looks like the face of a man that never has a day off.

Comment

Originally posted by King_Steve View Post
                    It looks like the face of a man that never has a day off.
                    I thought that was Darren Young.

Just a Joke!

Comment

Originally posted by spear View Post
                      I think the reason being there not punishing swagger is because this new Believe In The People angle is pretty awesome. And they would be pretty silly not too capitalise on it.
                      So awesome that I feel compelled enough to change the channel as soon as I hear their theme music. Swagger was an idiot and should have been punished, I however have no desire to revisit a 20 page thread so i'll leave it at that.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Originally posted by The Miz
                      I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
                      Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Comment

I swear I read this post earlier and it said Orton and not Punk

Banner Credit: Spike

Comment

Originally posted by spear View Post
                          Nope, Swagger will be jobbed out at Mania. In spectacular fashion, tapping out in 10 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                            Nope, Swagger will be jobbed out at Mania. In spectacular fashion, tapping out in 10 seconds.
                            I don't know. This feels like JBL version 2.0. I could easily see Vince loving this angle and Swagger so much that he has him win to continue the feud. Maybe now that Linda has got her ass kicked twice, they are done with trying to be politically correct, and they aren't going to punish like they have in the past?

Comment

It genuinely shocks me that WWE are continuing with Swagger vs Del Rio as if nothing has happened. Even more surprising considering Dutch Mantell appears to be fine with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X