X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Bearer Passes Away

http://www.wwe.com/inside/paul-bearer-passes-26096670

Rest in Peace.

Always loved seeing him with Undertaker. I'll never forget him getting "buried" in cement.

CM Punk x Best In The World
    November 20, 2011 - January 27, 2013
    434 Consecutive Days as Champion.
    2014 CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS | Go White Sox.. Fuck.. When do the Bears start..

CHICAGO 7x17x11
    CHICAGO 4x29x12

Re: Paul Bearer Passes Away

Wow....hate to say it's not shocking...but the timing certainly came out of nowhere.

Condolences to his family and friends.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

Comment

RIP Great manager, Percy even seemed like a funny enough dude in the interviews I have seen.

Here's to the deadman giving him a great tribute at Wrestlemania...
      Currently Playing:
      Cosmic Star Heroine(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

Comment

Wow, this is incredibly shocking as it came out of nowhere. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

RIP.

Comment

Oh wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. He was something special, and it was great getting to see his last run with WWE, strange though it was.

Just wow. Rest in peace, Mr. Moody.

Comment

RIP

Comment

man this sucks i kindof wanted him to show up wrestlemania this year meh

Comment

This is actually shocking to hear. RIP to him.
                surrender

First Ever PW Heavyweight Champion!

Comment

This just seems so out of nowhere. Wasn't he scheduled to appear at Axxess again this year?

Guy was a true legend, he added something special to the Undertaker (and Kane as well), and I was always thrilled to see him return.

I hope they both pay tribute to him on television in the coming weeks. He deserves it.

Seems kind of weird to say RIP considering his character, but I hope he does.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Comment

I am deeply saddened by this shocking news. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

He's my favorite manager of all time. He was just so downright creepy as Paul Bearer and played that character to a tee for almost 20 years. Was a major, major part of Undertaker's character and career. I can still remember being a kid and being terrified by Paul Bearer and his creepy voice.

All credit goes to surrender!

Comment

Man this fucking sucks! I can't imagine my wrestling fandom without Paul Bearer. The heel turn on the Undertaker during the Boiler Room Brawl was seriously one of the most legitimately shocking things I've seen. You just know Taker is gonna do some kind of tribute to him soon, likely at WM. That's gonna be a rough moment.

Percy...

Comment

RIP Paul Bearer

Comment

What awful news, the guy was a legend. I hope they put him in the HOF right alongside Taker, whenever he goes in. He and I both call the same city (Mobile, AL) home, actually. He'd been working hard in making a wrestling presence down there, from everything I've read, and was having a bit of both success and failure. I've never heard anyone say anything bad about the guy, and his presence with Taker just added so much to Taker's already mystical nature.

He will certainly be missed, and it really sucks to know that we'll never see him on TV again and never again hear these chilling words.

RIP.

Comment

This sucks. I am very sad now. He scared the hell out of me when I was a kid.
                            Visit prowrestlingiowa.net
                            Follow me on Twitter: @1RealSmartAlex
                            Wonder what happened to the guy Seth Rollins did a moonsault off of? Follow @OfftheChestTR and listen to "Off the Chest of Timothy Regal"

Comment

Great, now there's 0 chance Punk ends the streak. Ugh.

Can you imagine Taker dedicating his match to Paul then losing. That'd be incredible and needs to happen, even though it won't.

Comment

Working...
                              X