david otunga and wade barrett movie next month anybody going to see them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• david otunga and wade barrett movie next month anybody going to see them

i'm not sure my theater will have both personally i don't really care much about dead man down or the call

Re: david otunga and wade barrett movie next month anybody going to see them

Dead Man Down looks like being easily the best of the WWE films so far.

Comment

Originally posted by hr View Post
      Dead Man Down looks like being easily the best of the WWE films so far.
      Is it a WWE film, or does Wade Barrett just happen to appear in it?

Comment

Read somewhere that WWE had a limited creative role. Makes sense, looks too good for a WWE film.

Comment

I'd like to see it. The only WWE film, or film that contained a current WWE superstar was The Marine.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeki View Post
            The only WWE film, or film that contained a current WWE superstar was The Marine.
            Wait what?

Comment

Originally posted by wtfisthis View Post
              Wait what?
              The only one I have seen I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeki View Post
                The only one I have seen I meant.
                You haven't seen any of The Rock's films? They aren't exactly classics but The Rundown and Walking Tall are entertaining.

Comment

Well I've seen two Rock films, but he wasn't affiliated with the WWE at that point so I don't count them. I don't know why I haven't seen any of his first few ones though - just wasn't interested I guess.

Comment

Working...
                  X