A Permanent RAW GM?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Permanent RAW GM?

Anyone else getting sick of Vickie as RAW managing supervisor? I am! Either make her the actual GM or find a new person all together. Smackdown has a permanent GM. Also, could Main Event have one, just for more shits and giggles. Because I'm tired of seeing Kofi v. Wade or Miz v. Antonio. We need a GM to plan better matches.

Re: A Permanent RAW GM?

It doesn't matter what person become a GM everyoen knows Vince McMahon makes the final decision, not a GM, so it doesn't really matter who you put in that place. But yes I do agree with yah on one thing , make Vivacous Vickie a GM for gawd sakes!

Comment

I am sick to shit of GMs/Authority figures running RAW. It's always the same fucking thing over and over again and takes away from the show. They struck gold with Austin/McMahon and have been trying to recreate it ever since. I miss the days of Jack Tunney.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzite View Post
        It doesn't matter what person become a GM everyoen knows Vince McMahon makes the final decision, not a GM, so it doesn't really matter who you put in that place. But yes I do agree with yah on one thing , make Vivacous Vickie a GM for gawd sakes!
        Vivacous? Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?

Comment

I am just sick of the fact that it is always a heel GM on Raw. I mean outside of the celebrity GMs when was the last time there was a face?

Comment

Yeah Jack Tunney was really good , whenever things were getting really out of control you knew Tunney was going to interject on the situation, but hey didn't they try that with Adamle until he cried...lol

Comment

If it weren't such an obvious crutch for Creative to lean on, I'd ask that there be no GM at all.

But it's an obvious plot tool.
              Originally posted by mx518
              he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
              Originally posted by mx518
              No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
              NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Comment

Originally posted by Kara View Post
                I am just sick of the fact that it is always a heel GM on Raw. I mean outside of the celebrity GMs when was the last time there was a face?
                How quickly we forgot about AJ. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCelticsboy View Post
                  Anyone else getting sick of Vickie as RAW managing supervisor? I am! Either make her the actual GM or find a new person all together. Smackdown has a permanent GM. Also, could Main Event have one, just for more shits and giggles. Because I'm tired of seeing Kofi v. Wade or Miz v. Antonio. We need a GM to plan better matches.
                  She is the actual GM. This is wrestling. The different titles don't mean anything. Making her permanent doesn't change anything because Booker T can be replaced as easily as she can.

Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig.

Comment

1. Yeah I'm ok, I just love Vickie , I can see what Eddie saw in her...hubbba..hubbaa..yum yum
                    2. they have had a few face GM'S in the past....Bret Hart/Mike Adamle/The Coach.

Comment

Well actually, if you want to get technical, Vicky was a face for one night after Ziggler betrayed her for AJ and she teamed with Cena.

Comment

Originally posted by Edynol View Post
                        How quickly we forgot about AJ. lol.
                        I liked AJ as a GM and yes she was a "face" GM she was more of a vindictive ex than she was a face.

Comment

I'd like to see Brad Maddox become the permanent GM of Raw. I know it won't happen, but I think his character in that role would make Raw hella awesome to watch. He would be THE man. Not the assistant like he is now.

Vickie is doing fine though.

Comment

The WWE needs to hire the Chairman of WCW La Parka to be the GM, he is the only person capable of running Raw fairly.

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Comment

We want Adamle. We want Adamle.

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                              X